“http://dpf.ibet8899.net"   “http://www.everbet168.com"

~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~ ~~ https://www.agoda.com/?cid=1623474&pcs=1 ~~~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~
Welcome to the Decent Playboy Forum.
  • Amazed
  • Angry
  • Big Hug
  • blowme
  • Bored
  • BrokenHeart
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • chatty
  • Cheerful
  • Chicken
  • Cloud_9
  • Clueless
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Dead
  • Depressed
  • Dreaming
  • Errrr
  • fight
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Fuckoff
  • Fuckyou
  • Gloomy
  • Gross
  • haha
  • Hangover
  • happy
  • Hungry
  • IDB
  • Impatient
  • In pain
  • Inlove
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • Irresolute
  • Letsfuck
  • Lonely
  • Loser
  • Love
  • Mad
  • Nerdy
  • On phone
  • Paranoid
  • Party
  • Pissed off
  • Sad
  • Saywhat
  • Scared
  • Shh
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sillyme
  • Sleepy
  • Starving
  • Stoned
  • Stressed
  • Thinking
  • Tired
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      PlayBoy
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quick complete your AV story! hahaha. Would be nice to show a picture too (wink)

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by dspaze View Post
      I still remember mine , the story back in the day when I was in Uni at London. Back then I was just a student who love and passion about my architecture course. First time went aboard for further study , still shy in the beginning very common for an asian boy especially I am from a small town in kuching . First arrived in UK was September during fall . I am very concentrated about study in Uni , most of the time stay in studio workshop and library . Everyone was busy cause the start of a new sem , I am joining their second years of their uni . Nothing happened (maybe I am too serious about my studies) although my uni is full of pretty girls from European and British - Damn I was too naive that time , there are pretty much chances that some females students was flirting on me but I catch no ball with orang putih styles. Until the winter break things started to got a little naughty.

I am staying in an old Victorian 200 years resident with a local half British and Japanese family who rent out their 3rd floors with two room attach with a bathroom & come with a kitchen. I renting a small room, my next door was a black mate - friendly guy by the way but he going to move back to his hometown for a long break. Leaving the room empty for a month . The landlord told me that she is renting to a student who coming soon from Japan  after two weeks I was praying that please don't be a guy , cause never have a chance to meet a Japanese girl before in my life when I was in my hometown . Well, I am also a fans for Japanese AV, like most of the guys in Malaysia .

One night , when I was busy on writting my dissertation for submitting before Christmas break . I heard a knock on my room door . When I open a door , my landlord daughter introduces the new roommate who just arrive in London with her huge luggage . She turn out to be a cute 22 two years old japanese girl with a soft and cute voice. I greet her with a friendly smile and very limited Japanese language konichiwa ( thanks to the av which I picked it up from there ) . She is fresh off board ,no nothing about English beside ,yes or no and sorry . After that help her with her luggage moving into her room & let her settle down after the long flight . We back in our own room , the moment I closing the door, I started to dance and thanks to my Lord , she is a girl & a cute one 

The next day, when I was back from my uni , at 5 the sky have turning dark felt like 8 o'clock when I in Malaysia . Start to picking up some groceries and some wines on my way home , bump into her when she shopped for her easy take away sushi in the shop, she explained with her limited English mix with most of her words with Japanese , by body language and guessing from what she got , I quickly realized she don't bring any utensils to London- poor thing . So I offer her that I will cook for her and let her dine with me , well that was my intention to get to know her better . We walked home and start our cooking and ate together cause of the language barrier we start to talk like cat and dog doesn't really understand each other well, and she is Japanese a little too shy with stranger . Nothing much happend, After having dinner we back to our own room yet I was busy to meet the deadline of my final dissertation which is tomorrow.

I was up until middle of night for my works . Around 3 something nearly 4 . Surrounded is dead silent beside my jazz music on my headphone . I heard strange noise came from the toilet , I pause on my music to listen carefully . Seem like my roommate was stuck in the toilet cause she didn't get use of the old British style lock , couldn't get out from the toilet . I quickly went for rescued by drawing her instructions how to open it in a piece of paper, and finally she got out from it ,giggling and shy in the same time . I start to teasing her about it , she gave me a shy smile and start to open up little from me ,that I can tell when I see her face. From that event , start to breaking the ice between two of us  - I told to myself everything happened for reason .

The next day after submitting my final works , I finally is free for whole holiday season , Yes Christmas time . After an exhausted night of work , I went back for a short nap after staying up sleepless night yesterday . When I wake up in the 3 in the afternoon, I bump into her in front of my room , seem like she just got back from school . I quickly made my move to invite her to going a dinner night out with me , she hesitated at first, I told her that I going to show her around the city and nice place to hang . She agreed . We prepared ourselves. After 30 min, I started to knock on her door . She open her door , with super sexy dress that I can clear see her smoking hot figure her body with D cup and curvy ass- mamamia she is hot.

We went to Camden , north west of London by tube, where full of street markets , pub , theater , music and strange stores along the street . We have walked down on a youthful vibe market where their sell food and fashion . We have fun walked and move along to a nice cozy English pub . She was the first time entering British pub after she arrived , she was amazed by the interior feel like the scene that always appeared on movies. After couple pints of beers , we started to talk about how she end up in London ( although we barely understand each other's , but I give a best guess upon our conversation , same to her ) , she told me that she choose londo for studying English cause most of her sibling was study in London . On one of topic I realized that she have a boyfriend who is working in Tokyo - of cause pretty girl let her won't be alone , but that won't stop me for anything , I am not quitter . Based on her , her boyfriend is not agreed that she study at London , but she is tired on her daily routine in Tokyo & tried to searching a way out of it . Finally, she succeeded to persuaded her boyfriend that she will away for only 6 month for further her English study in London.

After the pub , I invite her to go second round to my favourite live house where they playing nice live music on Friday night . She agreed & join me for some more round of drinks . We having good time in the place dancing together , listen to music and have more intimate close to each other cause of the music is too loud over there .

When the time , we left the pub hitting to our supper, half way she realized her phone is missing , we quickly back to the live house for searching , she couldn't found it on the seat ( I though to myself holycrap , this might screw up the moment of the night ) , she told me that she might drop it at the toilet, she quickly go to search for it . I was continued to search on the lounge and I found it underneath of it. I pick it out and hide it secretly in my pocket ( I have no intend to steal it from her although back in the day iphone is a fancy phone.) she got back from the toilet , I can tell her sadness and disappointed face cause she lost a lot of important data and memorial photos she took from it. I told her that I am so sorry that I couldn't found it as well...

We walked out from the live house, poor her feel so sad , but I would like to surprise her later . We walked slowly to a fish and chips store which next to the bus station to got some bites. I can tell that she wasn't in the mood to eat it (I think is time to review the truth), I told her about the confession and show her the phone in the same time , we both burst into laughter . This time she started to open up completely with her body contact by hitting me softly on my chest , to stop her hitting and make my move to hugging her on my arm maybe we are tipsy enough, she doesn't seem to resist my hug at all . After few min our night bus arrived , we move on our night ride back home .

On the bus , we proceed to the second floor of the bus , I keep on teasing her about her disappointment when she got out from the live house as joke. She starting to speaking japanese with me with her cute soft voice which I don't know what that mean anyway who care ? She started to lean on my arm more intimate way like couple does more body contact until I can feel my hardon built up a small tent on my jean ( I can clearly feel her boobs on my arm, OMG is huge and firm ) she start flirting & asking why I am single till now. Did I get any girl luck on uni ? I replied maybe someday with a naughty smile to her, she know what I mean ( I though to myself , yes big fish finally got by bite )

We finally got home , and we walk quietly on to the third floor cause it is nearly 4 in the morning . When I arrived in front of my room , she seem start hints me that she wanna stay a night with me in my room , This time I wanna play hard to get game to let her beg for more . I resist and told her she need a good night rest , we can go some place nice next time . I went to my room and closing the door , I knew I going to nail her very soon , YES ! I got out again to brush my teeth , she got out from her room with her nice sexy night lingerie . Wow , I wasn't expecting that . After I brush my teeth, she was in the kitchen , making herself a nice hot tea ....well , I knew that is her pretending to " test water".... she kiss me on my cheek with a really seducing emotions but I stay cool don't wanna show my desperate inner monster.

If you guys like to know the part two let me know ....I am sorry I realized I am typing two long for my story but I felt important to let you guys know from the beginning

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk
      Part 2 bro!!!

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by dspaze View Post
      I still remember mine , the story back in the day when I was in Uni at London. Back then I was just a student who love and passion about my architecture course. First time went aboard for further study , still shy in the beginning very common for an asian boy especially I am from a small town in kuching . First arrived in UK was September during fall . I am very concentrated about study in Uni , most of the time stay in studio workshop and library . Everyone was busy cause the start of a new sem , I am joining their second years of their uni . Nothing happened (maybe I am too serious about my studies) although my uni is full of pretty girls from European and British - Damn I was too naive that time , there are pretty much chances that some females students was flirting on me but I catch no ball with orang putih styles. Until the winter break things started to got a little naughty.

I am staying in an old Victorian 200 years resident with a local half British and Japanese family who rent out their 3rd floors with two room attach with a bathroom & come with a kitchen. I renting a small room, my next door was a black mate - friendly guy by the way but he going to move back to his hometown for a long break. Leaving the room empty for a month . The landlord told me that she is renting to a student who coming soon from Japan  after two weeks I was praying that please don't be a guy , cause never have a chance to meet a Japanese girl before in my life when I was in my hometown . Well, I am also a fans for Japanese AV, like most of the guys in Malaysia .

One night , when I was busy on writting my dissertation for submitting before Christmas break . I heard a knock on my room door . When I open a door , my landlord daughter introduces the new roommate who just arrive in London with her huge luggage . She turn out to be a cute 22 two years old japanese girl with a soft and cute voice. I greet her with a friendly smile and very limited Japanese language konichiwa ( thanks to the av which I picked it up from there ) . She is fresh off board ,no nothing about English beside ,yes or no and sorry . After that help her with her luggage moving into her room & let her settle down after the long flight . We back in our own room , the moment I closing the door, I started to dance and thanks to my Lord , she is a girl & a cute one 

The next day, when I was back from my uni , at 5 the sky have turning dark felt like 8 o'clock when I in Malaysia . Start to picking up some groceries and some wines on my way home , bump into her when she shopped for her easy take away sushi in the shop, she explained with her limited English mix with most of her words with Japanese , by body language and guessing from what she got , I quickly realized she don't bring any utensils to London- poor thing . So I offer her that I will cook for her and let her dine with me , well that was my intention to get to know her better . We walked home and start our cooking and ate together cause of the language barrier we start to talk like cat and dog doesn't really understand each other well, and she is Japanese a little too shy with stranger . Nothing much happend, After having dinner we back to our own room yet I was busy to meet the deadline of my final dissertation which is tomorrow.

I was up until middle of night for my works . Around 3 something nearly 4 . Surrounded is dead silent beside my jazz music on my headphone . I heard strange noise came from the toilet , I pause on my music to listen carefully . Seem like my roommate was stuck in the toilet cause she didn't get use of the old British style lock , couldn't get out from the toilet . I quickly went for rescued by drawing her instructions how to open it in a piece of paper, and finally she got out from it ,giggling and shy in the same time . I start to teasing her about it , she gave me a shy smile and start to open up little from me ,that I can tell when I see her face. From that event , start to breaking the ice between two of us  - I told to myself everything happened for reason .

The next day after submitting my final works , I finally is free for whole holiday season , Yes Christmas time . After an exhausted night of work , I went back for a short nap after staying up sleepless night yesterday . When I wake up in the 3 in the afternoon, I bump into her in front of my room , seem like she just got back from school . I quickly made my move to invite her to going a dinner night out with me , she hesitated at first, I told her that I going to show her around the city and nice place to hang . She agreed . We prepared ourselves. After 30 min, I started to knock on her door . She open her door , with super sexy dress that I can clear see her smoking hot figure her body with D cup and curvy ass- mamamia she is hot.

We went to Camden , north west of London by tube, where full of street markets , pub , theater , music and strange stores along the street . We have walked down on a youthful vibe market where their sell food and fashion . We have fun walked and move along to a nice cozy English pub . She was the first time entering British pub after she arrived , she was amazed by the interior feel like the scene that always appeared on movies. After couple pints of beers , we started to talk about how she end up in London ( although we barely understand each other's , but I give a best guess upon our conversation , same to her ) , she told me that she choose londo for studying English cause most of her sibling was study in London . On one of topic I realized that she have a boyfriend who is working in Tokyo - of cause pretty girl let her won't be alone , but that won't stop me for anything , I am not quitter . Based on her , her boyfriend is not agreed that she study at London , but she is tired on her daily routine in Tokyo & tried to searching a way out of it . Finally, she succeeded to persuaded her boyfriend that she will away for only 6 month for further her English study in London.

After the pub , I invite her to go second round to my favourite live house where they playing nice live music on Friday night . She agreed & join me for some more round of drinks . We having good time in the place dancing together , listen to music and have more intimate close to each other cause of the music is too loud over there .

When the time , we left the pub hitting to our supper, half way she realized her phone is missing , we quickly back to the live house for searching , she couldn't found it on the seat ( I though to myself holycrap , this might screw up the moment of the night ) , she told me that she might drop it at the toilet, she quickly go to search for it . I was continued to search on the lounge and I found it underneath of it. I pick it out and hide it secretly in my pocket ( I have no intend to steal it from her although back in the day iphone is a fancy phone.) she got back from the toilet , I can tell her sadness and disappointed face cause she lost a lot of important data and memorial photos she took from it. I told her that I am so sorry that I couldn't found it as well...

We walked out from the live house, poor her feel so sad , but I would like to surprise her later . We walked slowly to a fish and chips store which next to the bus station to got some bites. I can tell that she wasn't in the mood to eat it (I think is time to review the truth), I told her about the confession and show her the phone in the same time , we both burst into laughter . This time she started to open up completely with her body contact by hitting me softly on my chest , to stop her hitting and make my move to hugging her on my arm maybe we are tipsy enough, she doesn't seem to resist my hug at all . After few min our night bus arrived , we move on our night ride back home .

On the bus , we proceed to the second floor of the bus , I keep on teasing her about her disappointment when she got out from the live house as joke. She starting to speaking japanese with me with her cute soft voice which I don't know what that mean anyway who care ? She started to lean on my arm more intimate way like couple does more body contact until I can feel my hardon built up a small tent on my jean ( I can clearly feel her boobs on my arm, OMG is huge and firm ) she start flirting & asking why I am single till now. Did I get any girl luck on uni ? I replied maybe someday with a naughty smile to her, she know what I mean ( I though to myself , yes big fish finally got by bite )

We finally got home , and we walk quietly on to the third floor cause it is nearly 4 in the morning . When I arrived in front of my room , she seem start hints me that she wanna stay a night with me in my room , This time I wanna play hard to get game to let her beg for more . I resist and told her she need a good night rest , we can go some place nice next time . I went to my room and closing the door , I knew I going to nail her very soon , YES ! I got out again to brush my teeth , she got out from her room with her nice sexy night lingerie . Wow , I wasn't expecting that . After I brush my teeth, she was in the kitchen , making herself a nice hot tea ....well , I knew that is her pretending to " test water".... she kiss me on my cheek with a really seducing emotions but I stay cool don't wanna show my desperate inner monster.

If you guys like to know the part two let me know ....I am sorry I realized I am typing two long for my story but I felt important to let you guys know from the beginning

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk
      Gee. Lucky guy. Any part 2?

PlayBaby
      Which Chick To Taste Next
      :hmm:

I am:
      How are you today?

Ho ho ho!

Happy New Year guys!

Recent fling with a chick I used to attend scouts (Pengakap) with back in Sec. School.
      Back then we only met during scout activities - and she was the one chick which would have the guy scouts have their "tent-pole" standing when she was around
      We became pretty tight over the years - like a bro-sis kinda thing (to her at least, I of course wanted to fuck her since a long time ago!).

So we caught up before Christmas, had a few drinks at her place (she runs a cafe) until after closing hours and it was just down to both of us catching up at last!

You know how some females play with their body language to flirt?

She was right there sitting next to me, moving her head and exposing her neck in a very flirty way - more than once - so I took a wild leap of faith!

At first just touched her hands as we chatted, then slowly to her thighs and she was blushing initially.

I actually blurted out "Are you sure about this?"
      And was replied with a kiss as she leaned towards me . Which soon led to passionate kiss with her hands around my neck and mine around her waist.

Funny how we gazed into each others eyes, she held my hands - and told me the magic words - please roll the other half of the shutters down. (ok, not so magical)

So i rolled the shutters down and the whole shop-front was closed from prying eyes. (all the while I was thinking - awkward la - she probably regret her actions di - now tutup kedai - no more chance hanky panky)

It was just us in the cafe now, and I washed my hand (and decided to give this chance a go! Golden opportunity, cannot let go!) as she was clearing our table.

Once i was done with my hands (the washing, not play aeroplane), I went to the kitchen all hornied-up and grab her hips from behind as she was washing up the cutleries.

First thing is attack her neck! Oh ma gawd, satisfaction as her breathing got heavier and she arched backwards into me. She dried her hands, and they were soon grabbing my hair pulling my face tightly on her neck. Sucked on it, licked it, gave her ears a little teasing too!

She turned to face me and we kissed as i pinned her back onto the stainless steel counter top. My hands we now starting to roam inside the back of her shirt - caressing her spine top to bottom and she replied the favor by unbuttoning my shirt and soon my belt too!

I carried he up and placed her on the opposite counter-top away from the sink (she was sitting and me standing) as I removed her shirt to reveal her snowflake-skin body, slowly moved from her mouth to her neck, then to her shoulders as she let out teeny moans while her hands are brushing all over my hair.

Unbuckled her bra and she guided me to suck her left tit first, as things started to heat up, she pushed me back for some room to remove her pants & panties as I did the same in removing mine.

No fucking just yet as she grabbed my head gently and guided it to dine on her pussy (which was clean as fuck, except for some tiny hair growth stubs - she did brazillian waxing some time back). Hell man, I didn't even need to dine as her pussy was all juiced up from all the foreplay.

What I found down there was a mother of all pearls, her clit! Hers was pretty forward exposed, as in not that hidden compared to so many other woman I've tasted. Easy to attack sial! Licked that pearl and sucked on it for a good period as I enjoyed her moans until she her thighs quiver and she let out a big one! (moan of course, not squirting - i wish she squirted though).

Looked up and she quickly embraced and slumped onto me, pretty sure she orgasmed from that Attack on Pearl Harbour.

Now that I have her on me, I lifted her off counter top (she hugging onto me like Koala) and she guided my didi into her super lubricated pussy. Prggghh! Tight and warm, so fucking warm I could just cum right there and then.

Her nails slightly dug into my back as I penetrated her, humped her in a steady motion as I began to sweat crazy (very strenuous ok - have to balance and bare her weight while fucking her). Totally enjoyed her going "mmm mmm mmmm mmmm" as I thrusted back and forth the sound of our bodies hitting on another (the piap piap sound)

Had to put her back on the counter top after a period, and i leaned towards her, arms resting on the counter top. "so fast tired meh?" she said with a naughty smirk on her face. Caught my breathe and began pummeling her pussy again as she sat and arched back on the counter-top. This time really fast and furious full throttle fucking as my thighs slammed into her butt-cheeks the kitchen was filled with the sweet piap piap sound and her now uncontrolled moaning - oh yes, she was letting it out alright.

I can feel my cum about to rocket its way out already, quickly remove and shot my load on her pussy. By now i was panting like hell and she was also covered in sweat - both exhausted. She sat back up-right as I went to sit next to her on the counter - both panting in the now silent kitchen. "Merry Christmas" as she kissed me on the cheek.

She went to grab some kitchen towel to clean ourselves up but yea - not the right material to wipe a cock still soaked with pussy juice. After we both got dressed up - she made a nice cup of milo which she added an egg (raw egg) - "this oughta help you recover" as she gave me a cheeky look.

Finished the drink, washed up - she made sure cashier and everything in order before we left and locked the cafe up for the night. No kiss, no hug, just a back to normal "catch up again!" as we went our separate ways to our cars.
      lm.jpg

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

nice

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Book Agoda Hotel Through
      DPF and you will get 5%
      reimburse discount
      Click here to book or search below

my first time when i was about 15 yrs old, one day after school i cycled to my friend's house to hang out but he was out with his mum. His Filipino maid, Alice asked me if want to wait for him inside. I went in and few mins later Alice served me a drink and she bent down slightly and i can see her full breast, no bra. immediately stim kaw kaw and she noticed and grin. She touched my shaft and being a virgin i didnt know how to response, she guided me and that was my first time. From then she was my teacher for 2 years before she went back.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

https://www.agoda.com/partners/partnersearch.aspx?cid=1623474&pcs=1

Hotels.com