“http://bit.ly/2KV9P2o"   “http://www.freelancekl.com"

~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~ ~~ https://www.agoda.com/?cid=1623474&pcs=1 ~~~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~
Welcome to the Decent Playboy Forum.
  • Amazed
  • Angry
  • Big Hug
  • blowme
  • Bored
  • BrokenHeart
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • chatty
  • Cheerful
  • Chicken
  • Cloud_9
  • Clueless
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Dead
  • Depressed
  • Dreaming
  • Errrr
  • fight
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Fuckoff
  • Fuckyou
  • Gloomy
  • Gross
  • haha
  • Hangover
  • happy
  • Hungry
  • IDB
  • Impatient
  • In pain
  • Inlove
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • Irresolute
  • Letsfuck
  • Lonely
  • Loser
  • Love
  • Mad
  • Nerdy
  • On phone
  • Paranoid
  • Party
  • Pissed off
  • Sad
  • Saywhat
  • Scared
  • Shh
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sillyme
  • Sleepy
  • Starving
  • Stoned
  • Stressed
  • Thinking
  • Tired
  • Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast
    Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1065

Thread: A Tinder Match

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by hardbiglong View Post
      People use Tinder for hookup, CMB is for more long term relationship

They use CMB for hookup too over there in NYC?
      i guess they are people who are looking for hookup in cmb as well but they just being discrete about it, not like tinder is so obvious

so far I manage to date 1 korean american girl out, pretty nice girl and she cook pasta for me on our 3 date at her place lol

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by lonely_joe View Post
      i guess they are people who are looking for hookup in cmb as well but they just being discrete about it, not like tinder is so obvious

so far I manage to date 1 korean american girl out, pretty nice girl and she cook pasta for me on our 3 date at her place lol
      I'm sure you're in US

Even Tinder here is pretty tame. Don't know what the fuck are the girls here doing on Tinder looking for serious relationship

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by hardbiglong View Post
      I'm sure you're in US

Even Tinder here is pretty tame. Don't know what the fuck are the girls here doing on Tinder looking for serious relationship
      i feel that tinder is like a big giant size pool where you get to swipe unlimited but to the extend of so many different kind people, for my case i'm based in New York City, i been rejecting many blacks so often that i seldom even want use tinder.

where-else for cmb, the process is slow but at least you can filter what kind of ethnicity you are specifically target at.

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by lonely_joe View Post
      i feel that tinder is like a big giant size pool where you get to swipe unlimited but to the extend of so many different kind people, for my case i'm based in New York City, i been rejecting many blacks so often that i seldom even want use tinder.

where-else for cmb, the process is slow but at least you can filter what kind of ethnicity you are specifically target at.
      Glad that i saw this post and you guys are mentioning abouT CMB as I just touch down US. Gonna try my luck in such a short distance.

Between CMB is coffee meet bagel right ? Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky07 View Post
      Glad that i saw this post and you guys are mentioning abouT CMB as I just touch down US. Gonna try my luck in such a short distance.

Between CMB is coffee meet bagel right ? Hahaha

What about East meets east? It's like tinder but for Asians only. I heard it's quite big now?

PlayKid
      The early bird might get the
      worm, but the second mouse
      gets the cheese

I am:
      BrokenHeart

Sorry for my bluntness, what exactly is CMB?

Sent from my ZTE BLADE V0720 using Tapatalk
      ~~Having SEX is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand~~

PlaySaint
      Moderating

I am:
      Cloud_9

Quote Originally Posted by reaptor View Post
      Sorry for my bluntness, what exactly is CMB?
      Coffee Meets Bagel (CMB)
      Asking for contact openly is NOT advisable. Please use PM - 小蕉™©®

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

CMB is like an upmarket whiskey lounge compared to Tinder which is like a pub ran by youngsters with their new found wealth.

Theres a certain aura in girls matched in CMB, they understand the game more, they have a tendency of testing the waters to judge their mating candidates before diving in further and generally have a more upmarket feel to it. To illustrate, CMB girls wear their body fitting pencil skirt discreetly hiding their hot bodies, while Tinder girls wear a low V flaunting their assets to distract you from their other prosaic facade.

You may feel beleaguered if you are not patient enough, and may renege if you feel you are not in their league. But trust me, there’s a nuance between CMB girls and Tinder girls. You got to stick it in with patience of a Thai Monk to reap your rewards, and sometimes that means you got to pretend to be a person you are not. And I don’t mean pretend to be wealthy and flaunt your JhoLow-esque wealth, but rather charismatic, funny and charming at the same time. The effort to build that up is daunting but the rewards are great.

To put into perspective, CMB girls will look you deep in your eyes while you penetrate their deep abyss and their moans will serenade the room with pleasing orchestrating tunes, while Tinder girls will close their eyes and utter nonsense to get the deed done.

Good luck bros and happy hunting in all avenues.

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by 30yoV View Post
      What about East meets east? It's like tinder but for Asians only. I heard it's quite big now?
      Hmm never heard before . Sorry for that

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Subscribed to Tinder Plus prior to my trip to Yogyakarta, only for 1 month. I'd say its worth it because of the boost and unlimited swipe. I got a few matches in 15 minutes of boosting, and more importantly you can control who can see you. and unlimited swiping! you can just swipe away! Now trying to swipe for some chicks in yogya but most of them wears a tudung.

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by 30yoV View Post
      Don’t bother with this app, for guys you have to paid in order to chat with girls. The selection of girls is pretty okay compare to tinder but forcing guys to paid in order to chat is quite a turn off at least for me where else girls get to use all the function for free

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by mikebanning View Post
      Subscribed to Tinder Plus prior to my trip to Yogyakarta, only for 1 month. I'd say its worth it because of the boost and unlimited swipe. I got a few matches in 15 minutes of boosting, and more importantly you can control who can see you. and unlimited swiping! you can just swipe away! Now trying to swipe for some chicks in yogya but most of them wears a tudung.
      Yogyakarta is more conservative.. go to bandung or jakarta then u know.. the girl quite friendly and open.. and more tudungless..

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

A latest story for my matches, sorry my matches a very few, not so good in this but picking up.
      Matched this girl in SG when i was there for a seminar, apparently shes not SGeans too, she was from Sabah, she flies around alot due to her work.
      We still get in touch and was quite a good chat, until a day she told me she is coming to KL, ask if I'm available for the food i told her of during our chat. Straight away prepare myself and planned out where to go & etc.
      The day came, I pick her up from her apartment (she has a fam. apartment in PJ) she was wearing a short tight skirt, a medium deep V Tshirt that shows her cleavage CLEARLY, hot body, 35C abit saggy but natural, small nips, curvy body. I brought her to makan, then go for drinks at speakeasy bars, got a lil touchy & etc. Then reach the time I send her back, we DFK in the car for like almost 15 mins .. more touchy, then she pushed me away, says that it's not the right time yet, we moved too fast and she got shy. As you know, the pancing moment is the best feel, so i have to be patient. So i be gentleman and sent her home, she flew home the next day. I sent her to airport with more DFK and touching moments.
      We kept in touch and started to sexting for like a month or so. THEN this time she is here for a seminar, and she told me she will be staying in hotel during this event, ask if i wanted to drop by. The rest you know la, usual stuff. Not sure if it's me or what, when you got the thing you crave for, you kinda take a step back after. We still kept in touch thou and everytime she is in KL we spend the night together, and i have to work out thousand of excuse to tell my wife I'm not going home, interstate work la & etc.

I told her that i have a wife when i got a little bored. (sorry for being an asshole, but i really feels bad when she get more close) She seems like she already guessed it and is okay with our current situation, and we still kept in touch till now, on & off, she keep telling me she doesn't mind and she is happy as it is now, and convincing me to continue, but my guilt hits really bad for her, idk why. I will fade away when she become a little clingy to keep things as it is.

Am I being a weakling & a jerk over ere ? =\

PlayKid
      enjoying the camaraderie

I am:
      Innocent

Nahh.. youre being practical

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

PlayBoy
      Own your desire!

I am:
      Angry

been hanging out with this 'claimed' virgin for 4th time within 3 months.

1st date - says she's gonna wait sex until marriage, family upbringing.
      2nd date - she started touching, went for public spanking, kiss in the car rejected.
      3rd date - kiss in the car spanking allowed.
      4th date - she aggressively touching me in bar, paid for my rm60 drink. laid on my peha in car I stick finger inside her mouth tell her show me lick-sucking it.

For some reason tonight I couldn't pull because I cummed inside sex worker earlier. Jeeez, I don't want to make this same mistake again!

Tldr : be patient while gaming girls. My biggest problem now is no appropriate place to bring girls home.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk
      We came here to fuck, so OWN your animalistic desire

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by xeal_aug View Post
      A latest story for my matches, sorry my matches a very few, not so good in this but picking up.
      Matched this girl in SG when i was there for a seminar, apparently shes not SGeans too, she was from Sabah, she flies around alot due to her work.
      We still get in touch and was quite a good chat, until a day she told me she is coming to KL, ask if I'm available for the food i told her of during our chat. Straight away prepare myself and planned out where to go & etc.
      The day came, I pick her up from her apartment (she has a fam. apartment in PJ) she was wearing a short tight skirt, a medium deep V Tshirt that shows her cleavage CLEARLY, hot body, 35C abit saggy but natural, small nips, curvy body. I brought her to makan, then go for drinks at speakeasy bars, got a lil touchy & etc. Then reach the time I send her back, we DFK in the car for like almost 15 mins .. more touchy, then she pushed me away, says that it's not the right time yet, we moved too fast and she got shy. As you know, the pancing moment is the best feel, so i have to be patient. So i be gentleman and sent her home, she flew home the next day. I sent her to airport with more DFK and touching moments.
      We kept in touch and started to sexting for like a month or so. THEN this time she is here for a seminar, and she told me she will be staying in hotel during this event, ask if i wanted to drop by. The rest you know la, usual stuff. Not sure if it's me or what, when you got the thing you crave for, you kinda take a step back after. We still kept in touch thou and everytime she is in KL we spend the night together, and i have to work out thousand of excuse to tell my wife I'm not going home, interstate work la & etc.

I told her that i have a wife when i got a little bored. (sorry for being an asshole, but i really feels bad when she get more close) She seems like she already guessed it and is okay with our current situation, and we still kept in touch till now, on & off, she keep telling me she doesn't mind and she is happy as it is now, and convincing me to continue, but my guilt hits really bad for her, idk why. I will fade away when she become a little clingy to keep things as it is.

Am I being a weakling & a jerk over ere ? =\
      Bro, she probably used to this game too. Have you asked or has she shared how many likes she got on her tinder? Probably a long que. My tinder told me before men always hungry, but she picks the one she likes. So yeah they always have a long line of prospect.

If she is good with your status and since she is flying in once in awhile like once a month, you shd continue. Share with her rules of fwb. Did she ask for exclusivity with her? If no, then its ok, if yes, depends. Do u also hit out with few other tinders same time? And if she is really hot in your list. If she is, its probably worth to keep her.

I have 1 who is perfectly understand fwb rules and she is from out of town, so we probably just meet once a month. The other is expecting something more romancing and clingy. So this one i confess i dont do exclusivity with her and things had gone bad.. Not returning my text anymore.. And sometimes i do miss her coz she got nice tits and her moaning when in sex is fucking addictive to listen to. But not planning to coax her back coz that will be very bf gf relationship already. Anyway, u win some u lose some.

Ytd just got matched with another.. The hunt starts again

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Same here. When dry really dry. But last two weeks I got two milfs. 1 is a petite gym loving 40yr old with two kids, 1 is 36 yr old a hot east malaysian with a kid.
      Been chatting and both told me that a lot of guys chat with them and fucking good looking as well.
      They talked with me a 40plus, not goodly looking wif tummy coz I can joke and have chemistry. Went sexual talk a bit. Both told me their fantasy was to have threesome , with two guys and some dominating shit. Both also not looking for serious and one told me she is looking for a guy that is older, not clingy, drinks and loves to fuck directly.
      1 said love swallow the other depends on her mood hehe.

Whilst I lost mybway with the east mal chick, as she got pissed due to some
      Misunderstanding.
      But tonight i have a date with the 40yr old who told me that maybe we can have netflix and chill but lets see how it goes first after tonight.
      She said that she doesn’t want to be seen as easy, even if she wanted sex. And no drama types.

So, guys, don’t rush. Good things will come. Once the ladies are comfortable and know that they can connect and enjoy comfortably with u, it is game. Esp for milfs.
      Let me see if it happens tonight.

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by Apanamaitu View Post
      Same here. When dry really dry. But last two weeks I got two milfs. 1 is a petite gym loving 40yr old with two kids, 1 is 36 yr old a hot east malaysian with a kid.
      Been chatting and both told me that a lot of guys chat with them and fucking good looking as well.
      They talked with me a 40plus, not goodly looking wif tummy coz I can joke and have chemistry. Went sexual talk a bit. Both told me their fantasy was to have threesome , with two guys and some dominating shit. Both also not looking for serious and one told me she is looking for a guy that is older, not clingy, drinks and loves to fuck directly.
      1 said love swallow the other depends on her mood hehe.

Whilst I lost mybway with the east mal chick, as she got pissed due to some
      Misunderstanding.
      But tonight i have a date with the 40yr old who told me that maybe we can have netflix and chill but lets see how it goes first after tonight.
      She said that she doesn’t want to be seen as easy, even if she wanted sex. And no drama types.

So, guys, don’t rush. Good things will come. Once the ladies are comfortable and know that they can connect and enjoy comfortably with u, it is game. Esp for milfs.
      Let me see if it happens tonight.

80% when u had sexting with them and they agreed to meet n chill, that means sex

Else they would meet outside in public place.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

matched 20+ indo girls now waiting to meet up. I flirt them all and ask all of them to hang out. yet to be seen what kind of fruit will bear from these efforts.

on the contrary, switch my location back to KL and got no matches, not even one, in the whole day. Malaysian that picky? Indo chicks look more decent and easier to up

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Book Agoda Hotel Through
      DPF and you will get 5%
      reimburse discount
      Click here to book or search below

Quote Originally Posted by HardLicker View Post
      80% when u had sexting with them and they agreed to meet n chill, that means sex

Else they would meet outside in public place.

90% bro.. haha. My power was not good enough on friday night, but worked on sunday afternoon after dropping her kids back to the hubby and some lunch wine.

Maybe my approach was too soft because while fucking, she told me “you should have just dragged me back on friday!” ..

Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast

https://www.agoda.com/partners/partnersearch.aspx?cid=1623474&pcs=1

Hotels.com