“http://dpf.ibet8899.net"   “http://www.everbet168.com"

~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~ ~~ https://www.agoda.com/?cid=1623474&pcs=1 ~~~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~
Welcome to the Decent Playboy Forum.
  • Amazed
  • Angry
  • Big Hug
  • blowme
  • Bored
  • BrokenHeart
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • chatty
  • Cheerful
  • Chicken
  • Cloud_9
  • Clueless
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Dead
  • Depressed
  • Dreaming
  • Errrr
  • fight
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Fuckoff
  • Fuckyou
  • Gloomy
  • Gross
  • haha
  • Hangover
  • happy
  • Hungry
  • IDB
  • Impatient
  • In pain
  • Inlove
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • Irresolute
  • Letsfuck
  • Lonely
  • Loser
  • Love
  • Mad
  • Nerdy
  • On phone
  • Paranoid
  • Party
  • Pissed off
  • Sad
  • Saywhat
  • Scared
  • Shh
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sillyme
  • Sleepy
  • Starving
  • Stoned
  • Stressed
  • Thinking
  • Tired
  • Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3846474849 LastLast

Thread: A Tinder Match

PlayTeen
      In Swinging Heaven

I am:
      blowme

Whilst setting up the safe blog I will be sharing some updates here now and then so the frogs may know what they have been missing and also keep this thread alive.

So this profile was confusing and I thought a whole to right swipe it after I was super liked. This does happen in tinder.

Low quality girls have a trick up their sleeve to honey trap men by using pics of their pretty friend alongside them so boys will right swipe. But I knew it was a trap but to my surprise the pretty friend was Bi and they have been having some lesbo action.

More on the meet and fuck in the blog. Just ask yourself will fuck this horrid creature in order to score a fine ass bitch.

PS : Their is nothing wrong with your phone. She is invisible as she is black AF and blends in the background

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Holy crap this is some scary shit man! Hahahaha
      Quote Originally Posted by tussy4u View Post
      Whilst setting up the safe blog I will be sharing some updates here now and then so the frogs may know what they have been missing and also keep this thread alive.

So this profile was confusing and I thought a whole to right swipe it after I was super liked. This does happen in tinder.

Low quality girls have a trick up their sleeve to honey trap men by using pics of their pretty friend alongside them so boys will right swipe. But I knew it was a trap but to my surprise the pretty friend was Bi and they have been having some lesbo action.

More on the meet and fuck in the blog. Just ask yourself will fuck this horrid creature in order to score a fine ass bitch.

PS : Their is nothing wrong with your phone. She is invisible as she is black AF and blends in the background

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

The 1st photo quite scary....hahahahah

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Been wanting to write up this FR for quite some time...but havent had a chance. I got a match with a tudung woman sometime in november but i didnt pay much attention to the match since i actualy dont like tudung girls. She ended up msging me first. Straight off the bat she told me she is married and asked if im ok with that. I thought to myself okla, just friends for chit chat is fine so i told her its ok. The chats were normal with nothing standing out. They were also quite short and was only occuring every few days.

One night in december i was having dinner at a mamak nearby my house and she msged me. We got to chatting and the chat was going well n was enjoyable. Chatting on tinder is utter shit so i asked if we could move to something else.. She suggested whatsapp and we moved on to there where she told me she was at a cafe near her area and i jokingly asked if i could join her and she actually asked me to come. Since i also had some work to do, i went home and got my laptop n met her at the cafe.

Once met face to face, i saw her n she just looked normal. Not pretty neither is she ugly. Acceptable la. We had a good fun time chatting and she was very funny face to face. We laughed alot and i really enjoyed her company. And then the golden question came “Why are u on tinder?”. Since i had no intentions of doing anything naughty with her… i just straight off said “Sex”. she was surprised at how direct i was… but her response to the question surprised me even more “NSA Sex”.

My head was blown. First time meeting a cheating wife. Lol. so we continued talking where she was telling me abt her marital issues and history etc (i wasnt her first NSA) and asked each other about our preferences for sex. She said she likes it rough (which is what i like too!). Then she asked me “Do u like anal?” whoah! I became more excited and thoughts of fucking her face and ass deep and hard started playing in my head. She isnt really into anal but she can take it if thats what her partner wants.

Unfortunately that night she had her period. So we just continued chatting n teasing each other. At about 5am, we decided its time for her to suck my cock. So we got into her car, drove to a quiet spot, and she started blowing me. The moment she got cock in her hands, her demeanour changed to a crazy sexually starved woman. She deepthroated me and i also fucked her face where she gagged a few times. Unfortunately, we had a few interruptions and had to move around to a few spots a few times. I didnt cum that night considering the time n interruptions. I think if we started earlier i could have even fucked her ass in the car.

So we went our separate ways and continued texting… just waiting for the time her period would end and she could step away from her husband. And that night finally came about 2 weeks later. When she arrived we chatted and had some snacks… we started with kissing… slowly removing our clothes. And once we were both fully naked, i got down to her hairy pussy and started eating n fingering it. Her crazy demeanor appeared again and she demanded the cock in her pussy… i said no…. Told her to get on her knees and proceeded to fuck her face. She couldnt take my entire length but it was deep enough. She gagged a few times and i still continued to fuck her face, she then lay on the bed and i started fucking her pussy in missionary…she got really crazy… this woman is a real cock fiend..then to doggy on the floor where i had my thumb in her ass the entire time. I stopped and proceeded to fuck her face again. I LOVE LOVE LOVE face fucking. Its my fetish. So i did this a few times. Moved on to cow girl. Then reverse cowgirl i stuck my thumb in her ass again. I didnt wanna fuck her ass yet as i only wanted to loosen it up abit for the 2nd round.

Final position was missionary…. Where i continued fucking her pussy. As i was gonna cum, i got her on her knees on the floor, fucked her face a little more and jacked off to shoot the cum in her open mouth. Some of it got around her face though lol.

After cleanup, i went out to the balcony for a smoke, and suddenly saw she was all dressed and ready to go home.. Dammit… no ass fucking for me that night i guess.

After she left, the chats started getting abit cold. Maybe coz i was constantly asking her to come over. Yes yes, noob mistake… shes my first hookup after all. So didnt know what to do after. Lol. so i started texting her only once a week or twice a week. Now she has basically disappeared and has unmatched me (some time ago) and hasnt responded to my “how have u been?” text which i last sent 2 months ago. Havent texted her since.

One of the best sex ive ever had. Sad it was only 1 time then she disappeared.

This has been my only successful Tinder hookup. I’ve met a few, some i didnt like and some turned to be friends. Some havent met and just purely chatting. My other Tinder matches are tudung girls which as i mentioned, i am not into. I wait for them to msg me first instead lol. Wondering if i should be the one to start and see if i can get lucky with another cock worshiping tudung girl.. But i just dunno wat to chat with them lol.

Had a couple more hookups since then from other sources though.

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by overcollect View Post
      Been wanting to write up this FR for quite some time...but havent had a chance. I got a match with a tudung woman sometime in november but i didnt pay much attention to the match since i actualy dont like tudung girls. She ended up msging me first. Straight off the bat she told me she is married and asked if im ok with that. I thought to myself okla, just friends for chit chat is fine so i told her its ok. The chats were normal with nothing standing out. They were also quite short and was only occuring every few days.

One night in december i was having dinner at a mamak nearby my house and she msged me. We got to chatting and the chat was going well n was enjoyable. Chatting on tinder is utter shit so i asked if we could move to something else.. She suggested whatsapp and we moved on to there where she told me she was at a cafe near her area and i jokingly asked if i could join her and she actually asked me to come. Since i also had some work to do, i went home and got my laptop n met her at the cafe.

Once met face to face, i saw her n she just looked normal. Not pretty neither is she ugly. Acceptable la. We had a good fun time chatting and she was very funny face to face. We laughed alot and i really enjoyed her company. And then the golden question came “Why are u on tinder?”. Since i had no intentions of doing anything naughty with her… i just straight off said “Sex”. she was surprised at how direct i was… but her response to the question surprised me even more “NSA Sex”.

My head was blown. First time meeting a cheating wife. Lol. so we continued talking where she was telling me abt her marital issues and history etc (i wasnt her first NSA) and asked each other about our preferences for sex. She said she likes it rough (which is what i like too!). Then she asked me “Do u like anal?” whoah! I became more excited and thoughts of fucking her face and ass deep and hard started playing in my head. She isnt really into anal but she can take it if thats what her partner wants.

Unfortunately that night she had her period. So we just continued chatting n teasing each other. At about 5am, we decided its time for her to suck my cock. So we got into her car, drove to a quiet spot, and she started blowing me. The moment she got cock in her hands, her demeanour changed to a crazy sexually starved woman. She deepthroated me and i also fucked her face where she gagged a few times. Unfortunately, we had a few interruptions and had to move around to a few spots a few times. I didnt cum that night considering the time n interruptions. I think if we started earlier i could have even fucked her ass in the car.

So we went our separate ways and continued texting… just waiting for the time her period would end and she could step away from her husband. And that night finally came about 2 weeks later. When she arrived we chatted and had some snacks… we started with kissing… slowly removing our clothes. And once we were both fully naked, i got down to her hairy pussy and started eating n fingering it. Her crazy demeanor appeared again and she demanded the cock in her pussy… i said no…. Told her to get on her knees and proceeded to fuck her face. She couldnt take my entire length but it was deep enough. She gagged a few times and i still continued to fuck her face, she then lay on the bed and i started fucking her pussy in missionary…she got really crazy… this woman is a real cock fiend..then to doggy on the floor where i had my thumb in her ass the entire time. I stopped and proceeded to fuck her face again. I LOVE LOVE LOVE face fucking. Its my fetish. So i did this a few times. Moved on to cow girl. Then reverse cowgirl i stuck my thumb in her ass again. I didnt wanna fuck her ass yet as i only wanted to loosen it up abit for the 2nd round.

Final position was missionary…. Where i continued fucking her pussy. As i was gonna cum, i got her on her knees on the floor, fucked her face a little more and jacked off to shoot the cum in her open mouth. Some of it got around her face though lol.

After cleanup, i went out to the balcony for a smoke, and suddenly saw she was all dressed and ready to go home.. Dammit… no ass fucking for me that night i guess.

After she left, the chats started getting abit cold. Maybe coz i was constantly asking her to come over. Yes yes, noob mistake… shes my first hookup after all. So didnt know what to do after. Lol. so i started texting her only once a week or twice a week. Now she has basically disappeared and has unmatched me (some time ago) and hasnt responded to my “how have u been?” text which i last sent 2 months ago. Havent texted her since.

This has been my only successful Tinder hookup. I’ve met a few, some i didnt like and some turned to be friends. Some havent met and just purely chatting. My other Tinder matches are tudung girls which as i mentioned, i am not into. I wait for them to msg me first instead lol. Wondering if i should be the one to start and see if i can get lucky with another cock worshiping tudung girl.. But i just dunno wat to chat with them lol.

Damn feels bro. So every time if I do a girl now. I go in for the kill. Wanna fuck her face fuck her face (my favorite too), wanna fuck her ass fuck her ass straight. I now always assume that's the only and last time.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by overcollect View Post

Thanks for the wonderful FR.

"Had a couple more hookups since then from other sources though."

Now this really caught my attention. Care to share the apps?

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by sstin4 View Post
      Thanks for the wonderful FR.

"Had a couple more hookups since then from other sources though."

Now this really caught my attention. Care to share the apps?

Got 1 from Skout (this shit is lame)-she msged me first. another from my craigslist ad for FWB (which took 3 months lol).

EDIT: just discovered craigslist personals section is shut down due to a new bill passed by the US Govt.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/a...ds-sesta-fosta

You could also try Coffee Meets Bagel.. but im not active in this app and i dont really msg the matches.

i think Tinder is still the more popular one. I just need to pickup my game and start msging girls... even if they are tudung girls. but i seriously have no idea what to chat with them about and how to steer it to a more sexual chat lol
      Last edited by overcollect; 04-05-2018 at 14:52.

PlayTeen
      In Swinging Heaven

I am:
      blowme

Update -

Thanks to my secret female follower here who gave me her unlimited google drive for uploading my videos for backup. Also thanks for your a wonderful dinner and amazing breakfast, not to mention your hot & cold CIM

Now I asked one my GFs to edit the pics and videos so I have at least a few ready when I start the blog. Unlike here I wanted to show visuals in my new blog but need to protect the girls identity so fair bit of editing has to be done.

Will update soon when ready to move forward.

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Update -

Thanks to my secret female follower here who gave me her unlimited google drive for uploading my videos for backup. Also thanks for your a wonderful dinner and amazing breakfast, not to mention your hot & cold CIM

Now I asked one my GFs to edit the pics and videos so I have at least a few ready when I start the blog. Unlike here I wanted to show visuals in my new blog but need to protect the girls identity so fair bit of editing has to be done.

Will update soon when ready to move forward.

Was having a busy months for FYP and finals exams then comeback to here seems I missed a lots of stories...
      So I created tumblr acc, is tussy bro gonna share at there?
      *ps: I’m a noob tech guy.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

bij pris

Sent from hell
      Last edited by bjboy; 14-05-2018 at 01:11.

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by bjboy View Post
      bij pris

Sent from hell
      Hahaha straight to the point

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by bjboy View Post
      bij pris

Sent from hell
      What does her bio says? Lol

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Any of you bros scored with her before? I got flagged out after 2 messages.

My matches have all been rather cold recently compared to a few months ago, at least could hold the conversation longer and get numbers. Now, I'm sinking after 2 or 3 messages.

Up till now, my sexperiences have been 0. It's been 8 months on Tinder. Dayum.....
      Last edited by 30yoV; 14-05-2018 at 09:22.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by mikebanning View Post
      What does her bio says? Lol
      Unmatched on the same day cz i didn't reply her.. didn't screenshot bio, but same context.. looking for srs relationship, no hookups, and chop ur dick if u lie..

Sent from hell

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by 30yoV View Post
      Any of you bros scored with her before? I got flagged out after 2 messages.

My matches have all been rather cold recently compared to a few months ago, at least could hold the conversation longer and get numbers. Now, I'm sinking after 2 or 3 messages.

Up till now, my sexperiences have been 0. It's been 8 months on Tinder. Dayum.....
      sounds fake than ever. So openness?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Some women can be very open and straight forward nowadays

PlayBoy
      Own your desire!

I am:
      Angry

anyone buys boosts. Does it increase your matching very high thanks

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk
      We came here to fuck, so OWN your animalistic desire

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by Prilee1992 View Post
      anyone buys boosts. Does it increase your matching very high thanks

I pay for tinder+ but nvr used boost before. Don't think it works for me cause I can only be seen by those who I swiped right to. Don't want the people who knows me to know I'm on tinder

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

... the only thing that can boost your matching success rate is yourself.

PlayBoy
      Own your desire!

I am:
      Angry

Book Agoda Hotel Through
      DPF and you will get 5%
      reimburse discount
      Click here to book or search below

Quote Originally Posted by 30yoV View Post
      I pay for tinder+ but nvr used boost before. Don't think it works for me cause I can only be seen by those who I swiped right to. Don't want the people who knows me to know I'm on tinder
      Don't know it worth or not I heard ppl say u can easily get 5-10 matches within 30 mins

We came here to fuck, so OWN your animalistic desire

Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3846474849 LastLast

https://www.agoda.com/partners/partnersearch.aspx?cid=1623474&pcs=1

Hotels.com