“http://dpf.ibet8899.net"   “http://www.everbet168.com"

~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~ ~~ https://www.agoda.com/?cid=1623474&pcs=1 ~~~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~
Welcome to the Decent Playboy Forum.
  • Amazed
  • Angry
  • Big Hug
  • blowme
  • Bored
  • BrokenHeart
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • chatty
  • Cheerful
  • Chicken
  • Cloud_9
  • Clueless
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Dead
  • Depressed
  • Dreaming
  • Errrr
  • fight
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Fuckoff
  • Fuckyou
  • Gloomy
  • Gross
  • haha
  • Hangover
  • happy
  • Hungry
  • IDB
  • Impatient
  • In pain
  • Inlove
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • Irresolute
  • Letsfuck
  • Lonely
  • Loser
  • Love
  • Mad
  • Nerdy
  • On phone
  • Paranoid
  • Party
  • Pissed off
  • Sad
  • Saywhat
  • Scared
  • Shh
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sillyme
  • Sleepy
  • Starving
  • Stoned
  • Stressed
  • Thinking
  • Tired
  • Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast

Thread: A Tinder Match

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Salute x 999999! Amazed by how easily you get hooked up with girls in tinder. Moreover hot and beautiful girls. I'm speechless!!

PlayKid
      e

I am:
      How are you today?

Tussy and his wife are on a different plane from the rest of us. Pun fully intended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PlayTeen
      In Swinging Heaven

I am:
      blowme

One of our regular slaves / lovers who only fuck with us ( myself, my wife and my other slaves / lovers).

We matched on tinder and it took her two months to get the guts to say hi to me (I don't say hi to 99% of my matches). Then another month for first sentence and another three weeks to start chatting. Once I got her WhatsApp I did my video call. She was in her gym and just finished work and still looked so fucking hot. I dreamed how her pussy will be and IRL it was 100x better.

I met her in a mamak next to her campus and immediately she ditched her class to follow me. I called my wife to prepare our guest bedroom / fuck room for our slaves. She was out so our young malay maid (she is 15 but married, but, not legally) prepared the room. My maid has stopped asking who these women are as she has seen too many nude girls, making sex noises, crying, punished (BDSM), blood in bed (both period and virgin) and much more. My maid though enjoys watching me fuck thinking I don't know and she lusts for my wife like no other. But she is legally too young for us.

Now back to my muse. So once we reached my home she was frozen and didn't get out of the car. I knew it only then she was a virgin. Then she cried and said what am I doing. I spent an hour in my car waiting for her to decide. I offered her to take back home. After an hour she turned crying (looking like lobster)and kissed me saying "I trust you and I want you be my first and only man".

I took her in my home and to the room. Just made her sit on the bed. Then I asked her to take doggie position ( she was blur, so I showed her). Then I just lifted her short dress, removed her pink pokko dot panties to see the dripping hairless pinkish red pussy. I could smell her sweet musk. She didn't shower after class and smelled just amazing. I was turning into a bull. So I just gave her dripping pussy a long lick and she just shivered and left out a sound of estascy. I didn't care she was ready or not, I was raging hard with my balls painfully full with cum. So I just push her hip down and in one shift motion shovked my hard cock into her pussy. She moved, but I was holding her tight.

To be honest I don't remember anything once I was inside her amazing wet and slippery tight virgin pussy. My wife was outside hearing this young girl being ravaged by me like a hungry lion she said. She noticed how my maid was blushing and getting horny. It went on for good twenty minutes before I came inside her my wife recalls. I ejaculated and saw the blood mixed cum dripping from her pussy and only then I realized she was crying uncontrollably. I was feeling so sorry for her. I was also spent. So lied next to her and after 10 minutes she stopped crying and then she came near me and put her head on my hairy chest and then thanked me for being her man.

Since then I've had the privilege of enjoying her and training her. Unlike most girls her pussy still has the same tightness after all the pounding all this time. Nor has fingering or even dildo made a difference. I was told by a doctor fubu of mine that some women are genetically like that and even after having many children their pussy will remain tight as their elasticity is better.

So here are pics of her pussy and her tinder profile for your enjoyment

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by tussy4u View Post
      One of our regular slaves / lovers who only fuck with us ( myself, my wife and my other slaves / lovers).

We matched on tinder and it took her two months to get the guts to say hi to me (I don't say hi to 99% of my matches). Then another month for first sentence and another three weeks to start chatting. Once I got her WhatsApp I did my video call. She was in her gym and just finished work and still looked so fucking hot. I dreamed how her pussy will be and IRL it was 100x better.

I met her in a mamak next to her campus and immediately she ditched her class to follow me. I called my wife to prepare our guest bedroom / fuck room for our slaves. She was out so our young malay maid (she is 15 but married, but, not legally) prepared the room. My maid has stopped asking who these women are as she has seen too many nude girls, making sex noises, crying, punished (BDSM), blood in bed (both period and virgin) and much more. My maid though enjoys watching me fuck thinking I don't know and she lusts for my wife like no other. But she is legally too young for us.

Now back to my muse. So once we reached my home she was frozen and didn't get out of the car. I knew it only then she was a virgin. Then she cried and said what am I doing. I spent an hour in my car waiting for her to decide. I offered her to take back home. After an hour she turned crying (looking like lobster)and kissed me saying "I trust you and I want you be my first and only man".

I took her in my home and to the room. Just made her sit on the bed. Then I asked her to take doggie position ( she was blur, so I showed her). Then I just lifted her short dress, removed her pink pokko dot panties to see the dripping hairless pinkish red pussy. I could smell her sweet musk. She didn't shower after class and smelled just amazing. I was turning into a bull. So I just gave her dripping pussy a long lick and she just shivered and left out a sound of estascy. I didn't care she was ready or not, I was raging hard with my balls painfully full with cum. So I just push her hip down and in one shift motion shovked my hard cock into her pussy. She moved, but I was holding her tight.

To be honest I don't remember anything once I was inside her amazing wet and slippery tight virgin pussy. My wife was outside hearing this young girl being ravaged by me like a hungry lion she said. She noticed how my maid was blushing and getting horny. It went on for good twenty minutes before I came inside her my wife recalls. I ejaculated and saw the blood mixed cum dripping from her pussy and only then I realized she was crying uncontrollably. I was feeling so sorry for her. I was also spent. So lied next to her and after 10 minutes she stopped crying and then she came near me and put her head on my hairy chest and then thanked me for being her man.

Since then I've had the privilege of enjoying her and training her. Unlike most girls her pussy still has the same tightness after all the pounding all this time. Nor has fingering or even dildo made a difference. I was told by a doctor fubu of mine that some women are genetically like that and even after having many children their pussy will remain tight as their elasticity is better.

Her butt hole looks like well trained by you too! Hehehehehe

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk

PlayTeen
      In Swinging Heaven

I am:
      blowme

All holes or slaves belong to the master so of course she has been used. Golden shower, petting, marking, whipping and much more
      Quote Originally Posted by sstin4 View Post
      Her butt hole looks like well trained by you too! Hehehehehe

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk

PlayTeen
      If Babies are cuteee, WHY are
      there so many UGLY people in
      this World??

I am:
      Starving

I do wonder that the profile picture of yours belongs to you...

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

PlayTeen
      In Swinging Heaven

I am:
      blowme

In the world of google reverse image search you can't fake it. Also I've over 2000 Instagram pictures connected to the profile that is why girls trust.
      Quote Originally Posted by nakata View Post
      I do wonder that the profile picture of yours belongs to you...

PlayTeen
      If Babies are cuteee, WHY are
      there so many UGLY people in
      this World??

I am:
      Starving

In the world of google reverse image search you can't fake it. Also I've over 2000 Instagram pictures connected to the profile that is why girls trust.

No pun intended there...just curious...and full of envy...admiration....respect...like how you described yourself....7inch...that's half of my length.........I can only read your fr and use my imagination while wankng off.....imagining I am in your shoes...kudos to you sir tussy.....

PlayKid
      cool

I am:
      Inspired

power la Captain!

PlayTeen
      In Swinging Heaven

I am:
      blowme

No worries bro, enjoy and love life
      Quote Originally Posted by nakata View Post
      No pun intended there...just curious...and full of envy...admiration....respect...like how you described yourself....7inch...that's half of my length.........I can only read your fr and use my imagination while wankng off.....imagining I am in your shoes...kudos to you sir tussy.....

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

I just feel like wanting to eat that pussy....I hope u DATY her real well.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

PlayTeen
      In Swinging Heaven

I am:
      blowme

Master don't lick or pleasure slaves. We just use them. Salves lick each other and get ready for the master
      Quote Originally Posted by Andersmacha View Post
      I just feel like wanting to eat that pussy....I hope u DATY her real well.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Bro tussy, mind sharing screenshots of your own tinder profile? Some photos, bio, maybe instagram. I'm sure that would help a lot of bros here in to upgrade their tinder game

PlayTeen
      In Swinging Heaven

I am:
      blowme

I spoke to my wife on your suggestion bro, she said why not also include our home address, office address, phone number, ic copy, passport, atm pin and home security code?

Come on lah bro are you in la la Land asking me to give all my details with all heroes and mib's?

Why don't you share all your info here so me and other tinder sifu can review and comment on your profile?
      Quote Originally Posted by pepitomy View Post
      Bro tussy, mind sharing screenshots of your own tinder profile? Some photos, bio, maybe instagram. I'm sure that would help a lot of bros here in to upgrade their tinder game

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Chill dude, just a suggestion, you don't have to if you don't want to, let's not over react : )

PlayTeen
      In Swinging Heaven

I am:
      blowme

Dude your suggestion begged for a response and it was my chillest response ever. Look forward to your profile, your photos, your Instagram for all us to review dude :p
      Quote Originally Posted by pepitomy View Post
      Chill dude, just a suggestion, you don't have to if you don't want to, let's not over react : )

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Bro pepitomy, just chill. Given the nature of this forum, I don't even feel safe to share my real name in here let alone my profile.. yeah jonny definitely is not my real name.

PlayKid
      enjoying the camaraderie

I am:
      Innocent

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy View Post
      Bro pepitomy, just chill. Given the nature of this forum, I don't even feel safe to share my real name in here let alone my profile.. yeah jonny definitely is not my real name.

Ha ha no wonder i'd been trying to google yours and bro tussy4u public profile cant get anything... dang.. i really thot there are your real names...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by gnola View Post
      Ha ha no wonder i'd been trying to google yours and bro tussy4u public profile cant get anything... dang.. i really thot there are your real names...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
      what for you wanna know others profile? lol. like wise, is not really good idea to share out any of personal info out. especially here lol.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Book Agoda Hotel Through
      DPF and you will get 5%
      reimburse discount
      Click here to book or search below

That was a stupid request, tbh. Just enjoy the story and pickup any tips these bros are giving la. Why would anyone thought people would give out their identity in this forum is beyond me lol

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast

https://www.agoda.com/partners/partnersearch.aspx?cid=1623474&pcs=1

Hotels.com