“http://bit.ly/2KV9P2o"   “http://www.freelancekl.com"

~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~ ~~ https://www.agoda.com/?cid=1623474&pcs=1 ~~~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~
Welcome to the Decent Playboy Forum.
  • Amazed
  • Angry
  • Big Hug
  • blowme
  • Bored
  • BrokenHeart
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • chatty
  • Cheerful
  • Chicken
  • Cloud_9
  • Clueless
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Dead
  • Depressed
  • Dreaming
  • Errrr
  • fight
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Fuckoff
  • Fuckyou
  • Gloomy
  • Gross
  • haha
  • Hangover
  • happy
  • Hungry
  • IDB
  • Impatient
  • In pain
  • Inlove
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • Irresolute
  • Letsfuck
  • Lonely
  • Loser
  • Love
  • Mad
  • Nerdy
  • On phone
  • Paranoid
  • Party
  • Pissed off
  • Sad
  • Saywhat
  • Scared
  • Shh
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sillyme
  • Sleepy
  • Starving
  • Stoned
  • Stressed
  • Thinking
  • Tired
      PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Hot insurance, PRS, mutual fund agents

dear bros, as i am looking to put some money aside for insurance, PRS and some mutual funds... wondering if you have contacts of good looking hotties in this industry?

even if it doesn't go anywhere, doing business with hot chicks is always better than having to deal with any batangs out there... end of the day it's still a legit business deal. win-win!

thanks!

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Same here, please do pm me if you know of any

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Good idea. I also only choose to deal with lady agent. Too bad my agent are getting older now. Maybe it is time to look for a new young agent.

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Ok lah, how about I start things off. There's an agent from Hwang DBS funds that's not too bad. Zero chance as she's engaged though.

FB - https://www.facebook.com/jenna.chia.9/photos

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

hi guys,

anybody had ever scoring with Female insurance agents before or muture funds agents or loan agents ??

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

wahpiangeh...i really no luck lor...
      all the agents who approach me are NO-NOs...either sausages or porkchops T_T

PlayBaby
      just got promoted

I am:
      Cloud_9

Engage or not as long as not married you will have a chance, depending on the chemistry. I once had a property agent FB, she's engage but after a few round of meeting up and a disco night out I managed to get her in bed. She's beautiful and hot looking so most of the guys only dare to look from afar but not try their luck.

PlayTeen
      In Swinging Heaven

I am:
      blowme

I met up with a young malay agent in early 20's she has read every get Rich book & attend seminar. She was into MLM, insurance, property and what not. So hot but over marketing type. So obviously no boyfriend.

She meet me for large insurance for my company and after 2-3 karaoke and after saying she is is a virgin blah blah blah. She knew that if she doesn't fuxk then she is out of luck. So the commission she will make was huge so in the end she opened her legs and lost she tight cherry in her car itself. Later had to go to wash shop to remove blood stains.

I used her like a slave and being her first it was all cum in pussy only. In 3 months her ass was also broken. Later she became pro and using the skills i thought her how to please a man she manage to bag a old politician and became his madu 4 and living the high life. I still get to fuck her now and then. She has 3 kids but i am 99.99% sure the first one is mine as the boy looks like me and the politician has only got girls from all his wives and because she is the one that gave birth to boy she has special status among all wives.

Give and take i guess. Hahaha

Now I quit the job and my agent is a mid thirties malay lady who has big curves. I did manage to kiss her forehead once saying she is pretty. I can smell her pussy is waiting to explode. Will see what happens.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by Masterdiver View Post
      Ok lah, how about I start things off. There's an agent from Hwang DBS funds that's not too bad. Zero chance as she's engaged though.

FB - https://www.facebook.com/jenna.chia.9/photos

The engaged one much thrill and kinkier....especially the married one...

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

I suppose a 'batang' agent like me won't be making any business here then

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Any NL in insurance sales or car sales or property agents

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Have encounter with banker, but not insurance or mutual fund agents. It started when I look for home loan at one of the so called World largest bank, where a RM (Relationship Manager) was assigned to handle my case.
      She was early 20’s, married for almost 1+ year and have no kids. In short, after several occasion of lunch, dinner, KTV, … she ended up being my personal relationship manager on bed . It incident happened when she agreed to take a day off, and we find some private place to chat in hotel room. It ended up with shooting up my loads for 3 rounds that afternoon, while she has several O.
      We continue our RM activities for about 2 years till she decided to have kids….. of course not with my contributions. Now, she got a daughter of 2 years old, but every now and then she still keen to meet and wanted to get to feel my hot cum in her pussy.
      I never conclude the home loan with that bank, but conclude something else….

PlayKid
      cool

I am:
      Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Planet-Earth View Post
      Have encounter with banker, but not insurance or mutual fund agents. It started when I look for home loan at one of the so called World largest bank, where a RM (Relationship Manager) was assigned to handle my case.
      She was early 20’s, married for almost 1+ year and have no kids. In short, after several occasion of lunch, dinner, KTV, … she ended up being my personal relationship manager on bed . It incident happened when she agreed to take a day off, and we find some private place to chat in hotel room. It ended up with shooting up my loads for 3 rounds that afternoon, while she has several O.
      We continue our RM activities for about 2 years till she decided to have kids….. of course not with my contributions. Now, she got a daughter of 2 years old, but every now and then she still keen to meet and wanted to get to feel my hot cum in her pussy.
      I never conclude the home loan with that bank, but conclude something else….

cos u lengchai n sweet talker?

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

I suppose those MLM agents will also fall into this category soon..=P

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

i ever bonk an insurance agent, but eventually i dint purchase any insurance from her .. but bcome fubu .. haha

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

I know of this from some Frens who is somewhat have some loads of $$$ for investments. They work in a group as good buddies. They're is an initiator who will start by approaching a banker relationship manager on high value deposits. He normally start with RM1M. Within weeks he will get the RM for lunch, then coffee at Starbucks, then dinner and then drinks. Each time he will increase his deposits and investments. He knows which RM to choose and normally its young pretty and desperate to meet targets. The RM a young chinese gal in late 20s eventually gave special room services to this guy, he normally fetch her for lunch and obviously they are having lunch in his private condo somewhere in Penang.
      Some desperate RM will ask for customer to refer their friends. This is where the advantage, the guy ask the RM for free regular services as long as he gets customer for her to invest. While he get the benefits of depositing his into her soft and sexy body.

This RM actually does the same to some other customers that this guy introduces. She become a performer without much efforts and enjoys her work while servicing her clients on bed. Seem that this RM was happily married for a few years already and is still doing special favors.

the high rollers get even more intense in Centrl KL where more inflow of $$$ among business man. There's this developer that travels to kl every week for his project gets special service from a local chinese bank RM some 3 years back. Seem that this guys is in his mid 50s and the RM is below 30s. Using his $$$ he convinced the RM to stay with him at his hotel every time he travels to kl. In return he invested into funds for more than RM10M during the period of 5 years. All he need to do is to use the same RM10M to keep rolling within few months within the same RM. He is actually not paying anything at all to this RM for her sex. The RM get loads of commission for the investments. This guy even rotate his investment between 2 banks to get another RM for sex favors. Really smart and salute him.

These are really great way to get free high class sex partners without worrying and paying. How about that.

anyone hot more stories of banker RM especially in Kl and Penang

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by Steven_88 View Post
      I know of this from some Frens who is somewhat have some loads of $$$ for investments. They work in a group as good buddies. They're is an initiator who will start by approaching a banker relationship manager on high value deposits. He normally start with RM1M. Within weeks he will get the RM for lunch, then coffee at Starbucks, then dinner and then drinks. Each time he will increase his deposits and investments. He knows which RM to choose and normally its young pretty and desperate to meet targets. The RM a young chinese gal in late 20s eventually gave special room services to this guy, he normally fetch her for lunch and obviously they are having lunch in his private condo somewhere in Penang.
      Some desperate RM will ask for customer to refer their friends. This is where the advantage, the guy ask the RM for free regular services as long as he gets customer for her to invest. While he get the benefits of depositing his into her soft and sexy body.

This RM actually does the same to some other customers that this guy introduces. She become a performer without much efforts and enjoys her work while servicing her clients on bed. Seem that this RM was happily married for a few years already and is still doing special favors.

the high rollers get even more intense in Centrl KL where more inflow of $$$ among business man. There's this developer that travels to kl every week for his project gets special service from a local chinese bank RM some 3 years back. Seem that this guys is in his mid 50s and the RM is below 30s. Using his $$$ he convinced the RM to stay with him at his hotel every time he travels to kl. In return he invested into funds for more than RM10M during the period of 5 years. All he need to do is to use the same RM10M to keep rolling within few months within the same RM. He is actually not paying anything at all to this RM for her sex. The RM get loads of commission for the investments. This guy even rotate his investment between 2 banks to get another RM for sex favors. Really smart and salute him.

These are really great way to get free high class sex partners without worrying and paying. How about that.

anyone hot more stories of banker RM especially in Kl and Penang
      High rollers always get better benefits

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Let's resurrect this thread! I am now looking for a hot takaful agent too. Preferably one who do her makeup so well. Really love ladies who decorates their faces.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

I have had one, from tinder and now she's my Fubu hehe
      Just a coincidence that she is an agent lah ~ but she has a hot bod.

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Book Agoda Hotel Through
      DPF and you will get 5%
      reimburse discount
      Click here to book or search below

Quote Originally Posted by xeal_aug View Post
      I have had one, from tinder and now she's my Fubu hehe
      Just a coincidence that she is an agent lah ~ but she has a hot bod.
      Aww nice one! PMed you already.

https://www.agoda.com/partners/partnersearch.aspx?cid=1623474&pcs=1

Hotels.com