“http://bit.ly/2KV9P2o"   “http://www.freelancekl.com"

~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~ ~~ https://www.agoda.com/?cid=1623474&pcs=1 ~~~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~
Welcome to the Decent Playboy Forum.
  • Amazed
  • Angry
  • Big Hug
  • blowme
  • Bored
  • BrokenHeart
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • chatty
  • Cheerful
  • Chicken
  • Cloud_9
  • Clueless
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Dead
  • Depressed
  • Dreaming
  • Errrr
  • fight
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Fuckoff
  • Fuckyou
  • Gloomy
  • Gross
  • haha
  • Hangover
  • happy
  • Hungry
  • IDB
  • Impatient
  • In pain
  • Inlove
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • Irresolute
  • Letsfuck
  • Lonely
  • Loser
  • Love
  • Mad
  • Nerdy
  • On phone
  • Paranoid
  • Party
  • Pissed off
  • Sad
  • Saywhat
  • Scared
  • Shh
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sillyme
  • Sleepy
  • Starving
  • Stoned
  • Stressed
  • Thinking
  • Tired
  • Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
      PlayEmperor
      Moderating

I am:
      Cloud_9

12 Hot New Sex Positions You Should Try This Year
      Make a resolution you’ll actually stick to in 2017
      double-decker.gif
      SEX POSITION: THE DOUBLE DECKER
      Why it’s awesome: This is an easy transition from any woman-on-top position. Plus, this angle lets you see her body react to your thrusting and your hands are free to roam her whole body—from her breasts all the way down to her clitoris.
      How to try it: Start in reverse cowgirl. Have her lean back until she’s propped on her elbows, with her back on your chest and her arms supporting her body weight. Hold her at her waist to maintain more control over the rhythm of your thrusting.
      Asking for contact openly is NOT advisable. Please use PM - 小蕉™©®

PlayEmperor
      Moderating

I am:
      Cloud_9

galley.gif
      SEX POSITION: THE GALLEY
      Why it’s awesome: Watching her take charge can be a thrill. Plus, if she’s into anal play, you can use your fingers from this position. This also gives her an opportunity to use a sex toy on her clitoris. (This vibrator has four different intensity levels and vibration patterns, so you can adjust it to her needs.)
      How to try it: This is a variation of reverse cowgirl. Sit with your legs forward and lean back on your arms. She will lie down on your legs with her head near your feet and straddle you at the hips, using her arms for support. Her legs should be stretched out behind her, but can be bent at the knees for more support. You can place your hands on her butt and push her back and forth here.

PlayEmperor
      Moderating

I am:
      Cloud_9

twisted-spoon-sex-position.gif
      SEX POSITION: THE TWISTED SPOON
      Why it’s awesome: This spooning variation provides deep penetration but isn’t physically taxing like doggy style. Plus, it creates more tension in both of your bodies, which easily amps up arousal.
      How to try it: Both of you will lie on your sides, with you behind her. Have her raise her top leg in the air. She should hold on to her raised leg’s ankle while you thrust from behind. To really get her going, stimulate her breasts or clitoris or have her use a sex toy (like this high-tech massager with serious motor power) while you thrust.

PlayEmperor
      Moderating

I am:
      Cloud_9

duet.gif
      SEX POSITION: THE DUET
      Why it’s awesome: “Masturbation is one of the best ways to get to know your own body, how you experience pleasure, and ultimately how a partner can satisfy you. This is a fast track to teaching your partner what works best for you and feels great at the same time.
      Plus, you’ll get to see exactly how she likes to be touched, too. And the view of her doing it isn’t bad.
      How to try it: Ask your partner to touch herself while you touch yourself. She might be shy at first. If that’s the case, have her sit in front of you and lean her back into your chest to make it more comfortable and less invasive feeling.
      You can start by touching her body as she masturbates and gradually start touching yourself, so you both end up engaging in masturbation.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Usually i stick to missionary and cowgirl. 69 also.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Usually missionary for me but if big boob i go for Cow girl to see the special show !!!!!Keep moving Keep moving !!!!

PlayEmperor
      Moderating

I am:
      Cloud_9

Here’s What Your Favorite Sex Position Says About You

There are various ways to get to know someone but their choice of sex position is certainly one of the most accurate ones!

904ed5cd-71d8-45f4-b529-41ff881895a1.jpg

From the kind of sex you like to how much control you're comfortable with, not to forget just how far you're willing to go for pleasure, there's a lot that you can figure out about your own self keeping in mind your favourite sex position.

cb590702-1cdf-4d50-b9ec-f7eaaeb93567.jpg

Here's what your favourite sex position says about you:

1. Missionary
      You're a lover of the classic and like to stick to your comfort zone. You'd rather do what you do best than go and explore uncharted territories. But then, you aren't too adventurous either. And time and again, you'd like to know whether you're doing good or not. Just looking at your partner's face while having sex gives you the much-needed reassurance.

2. Doggy-Style
      You know you're good and you're not afraid to show it. You're also quite confident but be careful as over-confidence is never a good thing. Besides, you always like to have the last word and sometimes, you run the risk of being considered dominating. In the matters of the heart, you're more practical than emotional but you're the one that actually gets the job done.

514d4719-3f84-4203-b82b-8154e2b756bd.jpg

3. Woman On Top
      You're balanced and know when to let go of some control. More importantly, you know when to take control and how much of it. You're also a firm believer of equality and don't shy away from giving your partner their share of the limelight. However, you can get a bit lazy and would rather have your cake and eat it too.

94b8f6a0-4257-4e86-b628-f56d368285b5.jpg

4. Spooning
      You're emotional, gentle and caring and your partner can never complain about any of it. You also believe that slow and steady certainly wins the race though it isn't entirely clear to you what race you're running. On the flip side, you have the right combination of passion and perseverance so eventually, you find a way to get what you want!

5. Standing Up
      You're naughty, aggressive and don't like anything that's a bit ordinary. You're also eager to show off your skills and no one would dare associate the word 'shy' with your personality. You're also quite charismatic and flamboyant and always the life of the party. The only problem? You're too much of a people's person and one-on-one is not your strongest point.

9c27a00b-949d-4fe4-8a5d-43f7ccd90343.jpg

6. 69
      You're what they call unconventional. Full of quirks, your personality can never be put in a box and unpredictability is your middle name. But you're also accommodating of others and their needs and your partner will certainly vouch for your orgasm-guaranteed approach. But you tend to be quite unstable in your equations and highly moody.

7. Reverse Cowgirl
      You're extremely private, sometimes, even with your own partner. In a party, you're the one standing in a corner, quietly sipping on your drink. You're emotionally-responsive, yes, and that's certainly your strongest point. However, you need to be pushed a little into trying new things. If you had your way, you'd be a happy loner, spending your life reading books.

551e7ec0-c686-4c7a-91d6-bf32a2aba470.jpg

PlayBoy
      Cold right now

I am:
      blowme

Quote Originally Posted by XiaoJiao View Post
      Here’s What Your Favorite Sex Position Says About You

There are various ways to get to know someone but their choice of sex position is certainly one of the most accurate ones!

551e7ec0-c686-4c7a-91d6-bf32a2aba470.jpg
      I’ve tried all, and I like it all..what does it say about me?🤣
      favourite position to end is mission as I seldom/cannot cum on other position.
      I won't share contacts with :1.Silent Readers 2.Infant
      3.Non FR contributors 4.One liner TCSS posters

PlayEmperor
      Moderating

I am:
      Cloud_9

Book Agoda Hotel Through
      DPF and you will get 5%
      reimburse discount
      Click here to book or search below

Quote Originally Posted by secretsecretes View Post
      I’ve tried all, and I like it all..what does it say about me?🤣
      favourite position to end is mission as I seldom/cannot cum on other position.
      Combination of all

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

https://www.agoda.com/partners/partnersearch.aspx?cid=1623474&pcs=1

Hotels.com