“http://dpf.ibet8899.net"   “http://www.everbet168.com"

~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~ ~~ https://www.agoda.com/?cid=1623474&pcs=1 ~~~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~
Welcome to the Decent Playboy Forum.
  • Amazed
  • Angry
  • Big Hug
  • blowme
  • Bored
  • BrokenHeart
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • chatty
  • Cheerful
  • Chicken
  • Cloud_9
  • Clueless
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Dead
  • Depressed
  • Dreaming
  • Errrr
  • fight
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Fuckoff
  • Fuckyou
  • Gloomy
  • Gross
  • haha
  • Hangover
  • happy
  • Hungry
  • IDB
  • Impatient
  • In pain
  • Inlove
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • Irresolute
  • Letsfuck
  • Lonely
  • Loser
  • Love
  • Mad
  • Nerdy
  • On phone
  • Paranoid
  • Party
  • Pissed off
  • Sad
  • Saywhat
  • Scared
  • Shh
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sillyme
  • Sleepy
  • Starving
  • Stoned
  • Stressed
  • Thinking
  • Tired
  • Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
      Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by tussy4u View Post
      I've done so many. If I put it here I'm worried what will my loved ones think of me? Fuck it! Will post my very first one

So I must be 13-14. It was typical for me and my best friend to meet at his house and study together for exams. So these were mid terms so I was at his place and his mother asked him to follow her to get some urgent groceries so he left. Only his two sisters, eldest was 12 and younger was 11. Yeah aunty had kids back to back each year.

I wanted to pee as I drank lots of juice. So I went to the toilet which is common between my friend room and his sisters. So there was two doors and I entered one side of the door. I was shocked to see his younger sister was squatting and peeing. Her pee sound was loud as I think she wanted to pee bad returning from school as she was in her school uniform. I found she was running her hands on her pee which was quiet yellow. (Yes I remember so vividly).

I used to feel this hard on whenever I used to see big tits or ass on TV, but didn't know why. The minute I saw her my cock became so hard and painful. I forgot I need to pee but just stood there watching. She didn't care as I suppose she is used to her brother walking in I suppose (yeah I know).

She looked at me and called me 'big brother's while playing with her pee. Then she washed her pussy and hands. She asked you want to pee? I nodded. She said go ahead. So I was waiting for her to leave but she didn't. She was standing there to watch me, it was clear. So it was my first experience of voyuer too.

I removed my hard cock and tried to pee but couldn't. I stood there for a minute but felt a life time. Then she said I will help. She gently touched my cock and shook it to make it pee but it made it worst and more harder. She didn't give me up and kept touching it and my hairless balls. After two minutes I felt this surge all over my body and I ejaculated white stuff. I didn't know what it was, it was my very first time in my life. She was afraid she did something wrong and was worried. I came on the toilet and some on her hands. She said why is it sticky. I was embarrassed.

Then I sat on the toilet bowl waiting for my heart to slow down. She was standing on her cute school uniform and then she started to show me how she stimulates herself to pee and again she peed a little. I was hard again. Fuck! So I asked her to leave for a while and she did. She went to her room and removed her uniform and was wearing just her white panties with nothing on top (no tits yet).

After 5 mins my cock was relaxed and I was about to pee, she barged in and immediately squatted and ran her hands on my pee. She said her brother never allowed her to see how he pees. She was fascinated that I can stand and pee. She splashed my pee all over herself and me. My pee was smelling of apple juice and she even tasted it. After I was almost done I got a hard on again.

This was the beginning of my perverted adventurous life till date. Will post more on what I did to her and her elder sister for years leading up to having back to back fucks with these horny perverted sisters of my Ex best school friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Wow, park here for more story

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Book Agoda Hotel Through
      DPF and you will get 5%
      reimburse discount
      Click here to book or search below

Quote Originally Posted by tussy4u View Post
      I've done so many. If I put it here I'm worried what will my loved ones think of me? Fuck it! Will post my very first one

So I must be 13-14. It was typical for me and my best friend to meet at his house and study together for exams. So these were mid terms so I was at his place and his mother asked him to follow her to get some urgent groceries so he left. Only his two sisters, eldest was 12 and younger was 11. Yeah aunty had kids back to back each year.

I wanted to pee as I drank lots of juice. So I went to the toilet which is common between my friend room and his sisters. So there was two doors and I entered one side of the door. I was shocked to see his younger sister was squatting and peeing. Her pee sound was loud as I think she wanted to pee bad returning from school as she was in her school uniform. I found she was running her hands on her pee which was quiet yellow. (Yes I remember so vividly).

I used to feel this hard on whenever I used to see big tits or ass on TV, but didn't know why. The minute I saw her my cock became so hard and painful. I forgot I need to pee but just stood there watching. She didn't care as I suppose she is used to her brother walking in I suppose (yeah I know).

She looked at me and called me 'big brother's while playing with her pee. Then she washed her pussy and hands. She asked you want to pee? I nodded. She said go ahead. So I was waiting for her to leave but she didn't. She was standing there to watch me, it was clear. So it was my first experience of voyuer too.

I removed my hard cock and tried to pee but couldn't. I stood there for a minute but felt a life time. Then she said I will help. She gently touched my cock and shook it to make it pee but it made it worst and more harder. She didn't give me up and kept touching it and my hairless balls. After two minutes I felt this surge all over my body and I ejaculated white stuff. I didn't know what it was, it was my very first time in my life. She was afraid she did something wrong and was worried. I came on the toilet and some on her hands. She said why is it sticky. I was embarrassed.

Then I sat on the toilet bowl waiting for my heart to slow down. She was standing on her cute school uniform and then she started to show me how she stimulates herself to pee and again she peed a little. I was hard again. Fuck! So I asked her to leave for a while and she did. She went to her room and removed her uniform and was wearing just her white panties with nothing on top (no tits yet).

After 5 mins my cock was relaxed and I was about to pee, she barged in and immediately squatted and ran her hands on my pee. She said her brother never allowed her to see how he pees. She was fascinated that I can stand and pee. She splashed my pee all over herself and me. My pee was smelling of apple juice and she even tasted it. After I was almost done I got a hard on again.

This was the beginning of my perverted adventurous life till date. Will post more on what I did to her and her elder sister for years leading up to having back to back fucks with these horny perverted sisters of my Ex best school friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Park hahaha im waiting bro

Sent from my Lenovo A7010a48 using Tapatalk

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

https://www.agoda.com/partners/partnersearch.aspx?cid=1623474&pcs=1

Hotels.com