“http://dpf.ibet8899.net"   “http://www.everbet168.com"

~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~ ~~ https://www.agoda.com/?cid=1623474&pcs=1 ~~~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~
Welcome to the Decent Playboy Forum.
  • Amazed
  • Angry
  • Big Hug
  • blowme
  • Bored
  • BrokenHeart
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • chatty
  • Cheerful
  • Chicken
  • Cloud_9
  • Clueless
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Dead
  • Depressed
  • Dreaming
  • Errrr
  • fight
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Fuckoff
  • Fuckyou
  • Gloomy
  • Gross
  • haha
  • Hangover
  • happy
  • Hungry
  • IDB
  • Impatient
  • In pain
  • Inlove
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • Irresolute
  • Letsfuck
  • Lonely
  • Loser
  • Love
  • Mad
  • Nerdy
  • On phone
  • Paranoid
  • Party
  • Pissed off
  • Sad
  • Saywhat
  • Scared
  • Shh
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sillyme
  • Sleepy
  • Starving
  • Stoned
  • Stressed
  • Thinking
  • Tired
  • Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
      PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by nomnomlemak View Post
      Rape? Consensual, more like

It was to her humiliation to have told anyone, if my logic is right. Well, both of those cousins I talked about are now married... with kids! What's funny is that, I used to dread going back hometown after the incident, but years later I did go back. They were both non-chalant and treated me like there's nothing. Good for them.... and me!

But I'd be lying if I have stopped looking at their jiggly tits and bums (even though over their loose dress) and recalling the incident!
      In this time u shld target anal them

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by john_us350 View Post
      In this time u shld target anal them

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk
      Na'ah, out of bounds for me dy, they are both married! there are other fishes in the sea pun..

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

7)
      Meant to fuck her sister the next day, but my family decided to return early, and I was like damn. Got the two girls to pack up, and send them to Puduraya to catch a bus back to their house. They would have felt like they were prostitutes that you chucked once you have a way with them. Who cares!
      Did you manage to have sex with KK, at a later time?

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by neuuss View Post
      Did you manage to have sex with KK, at a later time?
      Sadly, no :(

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Kinky things I have done, continued..

#8:
      Got on the wrong side of the Internet - a very impressionable mind back then, I got turned on watching girls getting pissed hard. IIRC, think it was after episodes of GGG films (that German hardcore flix)?Wonder what's the deal with it, but there was once I peed on a bowl, and tried to chug the piss down my throat. Vomited almost instantly. But then I poured the piss on my face. Vomited yet again, and regretted to having done it!

#9:
      Again back when I was much younger, blessed with a fit and nimble body. Sucked my own dick. But when about to cum, laid on my back and stroked my dick super fast and cummed on my tummy. And at times, I would swabbed it with my fingers and swallow. The logic was cum = protein out. Swallow cum = protein comes back in.

#10:
      Back in college, my friends and I would arrange for outings and sleepovers. Would rummage the girls bags and pile of used clothes and stole some. And I still recalled, a few times I would go into their bathrooms, and rummaged the bins, looking for pantiliners to steal. Well, technically you can't steal discarded items, but yeah..

#11:
      Went to Thailand with my ex-girlfriend. Bored shit, so decided to go out and find massage parlor. Found one around town, which was a shoplot. Nothing fancy, but the price is cheap. Booked massage, and ex-girlfriend insisted to have the same room, but I said no can do. So we got separate 'rooms', more like same space but separated by curtains.

The masseuse was ugly AF, and the massage was just as horrible. But half-way through, got a tap on my back. turned around to find this petite, underage-looking (dun judge me!) girl, aged no more than 15 me guess. She was standing up, with her T-shirt pulled to her shoulder, and a pink bra peeping thru. She was like, "Boom Boom?" and I was like "hmmm...". Not wanting to miss the chance, I said "how much?" she was like 400THB (or was it 500THB?) I was like "not cheappp..." she was like "I good boom boom" I was like "well okayyy!". I laid on my back, that fugly masseuse left the space, and that girl strip dance in front of me. Didi turned rock hard, and said "kiss my brother" she did just that.... & I cummed in her mouth in what must have been like 2-4mins??? fuck! didi still hard, so I pounded her mouth (very small, if I may add), and pinched her tits hard. Wanting to give bang for my buck (pun intended), I shove my fingers in her pussy, and came out that bluergh smell from her nether region. Either she farted or queef, I dunno. Then got her missionary, kissed her neck and poked my dick deep in her pussy. But I can't grind and make that piap piap piap sound, else gf would find out, and chopped my dick clean. So I thrusted deep, and sorta thrusted slowly in and out. Licked her armpit like a pervert, and cummed in her pussy. Bareback? Nope, with condom! Crazy how these girls work their way in putting 'helmet' on your dick. brilliant, just brilliant.

#12:
      Once I hooked up with a callgirl (musta been thru mam**sp, I can't remember), and arrange a meet-up. So what's kinky about it? Thing is, my friend & I did flea market, and booked a room so that we could freshen up, as the flea market is from early AM to late PM. So timing was critical, as I don't have much time of 'not working' and co-ordinating the schedule with the callgirl. Co-ordinated successfully, fucked her good, and let her off. Got down back to our flea market booth, satisfied.

#13:
      Went to Sarawak with my family, and bought Gambir Sarawak. Not thinking through, poured the liquid on my didi, wanting to feel what's it like. having to thru hours, of the numb feel on my didi. no washing seemed to have worked. and scratching your balls in public is outright bodoh, so I suffered in silent, waiting for the fucking numbness to wear off.

#14:
      In secondary school, during science class in the lab, took a wooden thing you used to clip the hot beakers (dunno what's it called exactly), and went to the girls' table and clipped it on one of the girl's right bum (more like on her skirt, as the clip fell on the floor). The girl scream murder and reported me to the lab teacher, but she chided her and said it was all horse play. relieved didn't kena report to my parents, else i'd be castrated!

---

Well that's it for now.... let me see if I still have other kinky things I have done, will write more if time permits/anyone is willing to read.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Kinky things I have done, continued..

#8:
      Got on the wrong side of the Internet - a very impressionable mind back then, I got turned on watching girls getting pissed hard. IIRC, think it was after episodes of GGG films (that German hardcore flix)?Wonder what's the deal with it, but there was once I peed on a bowl, and tried to chug the piss down my throat. Vomited almost instantly. But then I poured the piss on my face. Vomited yet again, and regretted to having done it!

#9:
      Again back when I was much younger, blessed with a fit and nimble body. Sucked my own dick. But when about to cum, laid on my back and stroked my dick super fast and cummed on my tummy. And at times, I would swabbed it with my fingers and swallow. The logic was cum = protein out. Swallow cum = protein comes back in.

#10:
      Back in college, my friends and I would arrange for outings and sleepovers. Would rummage the girls bags and pile of used clothes and stole some. And I still recalled, a few times I would go into their bathrooms, and rummaged the bins, looking for pantiliners to steal. Well, technically you can't steal discarded items, but yeah..

#11:
      Went to Thailand with my ex-girlfriend. Bored shit, so decided to go out and find massage parlor. Found one around town, which was a shoplot. Nothing fancy, but the price is cheap. Booked massage, and ex-girlfriend insisted to have the same room, but I said no can do. So we got separate 'rooms', more like same space but separated by curtains.

The masseuse was ugly AF, and the massage was just as horrible. But half-way through, got a tap on my back. turned around to find this petite, underage-looking (dun judge me!) girl, aged no more than 15 me guess. She was standing up, with her T-shirt pulled to her shoulder, and a pink bra peeping thru. She was like, "Boom Boom?" and I was like "hmmm...". Not wanting to miss the chance, I said "how much?" she was like 400THB (or was it 500THB?) I was like "not cheappp..." she was like "I good boom boom" I was like "well okayyy!". I laid on my back, that fugly masseuse left the space, and that girl strip dance in front of me. Didi turned rock hard, and said "kiss my brother" she did just that.... & I cummed in her mouth in what must have been like 2-4mins??? fuck! didi still hard, so I pounded her mouth (very small, if I may add), and pinched her tits hard. Wanting to give bang for my buck (pun intended), I shove my fingers in her pussy, and came out that bluergh smell from her nether region. Either she farted or queef, I dunno. Then got her missionary, kissed her neck and poked my dick deep in her pussy. But I can't grind and make that piap piap piap sound, else gf would find out, and chopped my dick clean. So I thrusted deep, and sorta thrusted slowly in and out. Licked her armpit like a pervert, and cummed in her pussy. Bareback? Nope, with condom! Crazy how these girls work their way in putting 'helmet' on your dick. brilliant, just brilliant.

#12:
      Once I hooked up with a callgirl (musta been thru mam**sp, I can't remember), and arrange a meet-up. So what's kinky about it? Thing is, my friend & I did flea market, and booked a room so that we could freshen up, as the flea market is from early AM to late PM. So timing was critical, as I don't have much time of 'not working' and co-ordinating the schedule with the callgirl. Co-ordinated successfully, fucked her good, and let her off. Got down back to our flea market booth, satisfied.

#13:
      Went to Sarawak with my family, and bought Gambir Sarawak. Not thinking through, poured the liquid on my didi, wanting to feel what's it like. having to thru hours, of the numb feel on my didi. no washing seemed to have worked. and scratching your balls in public is outright bodoh, so I suffered in silent, waiting for the fucking numbness to wear off.

#14:
      In secondary school, during science class in the lab, took a wooden thing you used to clip the hot beakers (dunno what's it called exactly), and went to the girls' table and clipped it on one of the girl's right bum (more like on her skirt, as the clip fell on the floor). The girl scream murder and reported me to the lab teacher, but she chided her and said it was all horse play. relieved didn't kena report to my parents, else i'd be castrated!

---

Well that's it for now.... let me see if I still have other kinky things I have done, will write more if time permits/anyone is willing to read.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Well, jacking watching vids got old so meeting on web then to store I follow him home. Heck with all back curtains open he bega jerking hoping I would and i did. We never touched so a next time i invite another guy to my home and no time wasted stopping me going onto my knees watering mouth.mmm yum gagg good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

1) Receiving BJs and HJs in car during night time with ex gf....and occasionally sex in car if both are too horny... It's at some sort of park where ppl jog in late evening and some jog till the night... so some of them will just walk past when I'm receiving BJ while fingering her... she will just stop moving when got ppl walk past and with a bit of tinting hope they wont look inside.

2) Went for a trip with ex gf and two of her friends. Squeeze in one room for excuse of lower budget... so 2 people sleep in each twin bed. Both her friends are quite pretty and there was one that is goddess level. So after she showered, I gave excuse said i need to use the toilet and might as well take shower too. The intention was hoping that maybe she will forget to take out the worn clothes or bra.. but too bad she remember to take it out. Then I go check at the shower area, saw 2-3 strands of pubic hair... confirm is pubic hair coz too long to be other body hair... turn hard straight away knowing she probably has a full bush inside her panties. Also suspected she doesn't do grooming before because her armpit sometimes also can see look like 3-4 days no shave...

Then also during the trip, will find excuse go back to hotel since we staying at hotel same vicinity with shopping mall. Go back will open their luggage and look for their worn clothes..... heavenly...

and at night sleeping, play with gf nipples until she super wet and horny but can't go for full bonk coz her friends sleeping next bed.... so she will go inside blanket and BJ me, and also enter her from spooning position.. but cant cum coz only can move gently... then on last day, she cannot tahan already so we just do it on the floor using the bed as cover from them... cum inside because she said later got the cum smell if cum on her body coz few days accumulate the sperm liao sure a lot... those were the days...

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

My friend's mom is super hot. Met since 2000. She's a real MILF i think her boobie at least C cup, petite with tight ass and she always wear tight tshirt. I guess to show off her boobie. Twice i sleepover his house i creep into the mom room when everyone asleep and stole her bra. Had the best time fapping to it haha. Wish i can cheong her some day...

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

at 14 y.o, i touched & grabbed my cousins 34B boobs from outside her pyjamas when she was sleeping next to me.. she was wearing pyjamas & teens bra.. that was first time i touch girls boobs in my life.. i masturbate silently besides her..

i also masturbate using my 40y.o chubby, curvy, big boobs aunt's bra.. my aunt is the mother of the cousin whom i grabbed her boobs.. yeahh men, both of them are meaty, curvy with big boobs..

PlayBoy
      Own your desire!

I am:
      Angry

Quote Originally Posted by lacaklacak7 View Post
      at 14 y.o, i touched & grabbed my cousins 34B boobs from outside her pyjamas when she was sleeping next to me.. she was wearing pyjamas & teens bra.. that was first time i touch girls boobs in my life.. i masturbate silently besides her..
      Reminds me back of my cousin younger than me 2 years, back in the year when I was 12 she used to come my small flat overnight during school break, and played barbie doll with my sister.

There were few times I sneakily molest her when I was sleeping beside her (noted that she slept higher bed than me, so I was just sleeping on the floor with a mattress), whenever she kinda awake? every time I slide my palm onto her smooth skin ...I quickly withdraw my action and pretend to be asleep lmao! Hahaha. I think she knew IT but didn't bother to tell my mom. She had B cup titts that time

This year cny she came and selfie with me some more she laid her head onto my shoulder I whispered, 'your new bf at outside wor, u not afraid?' She just kept quiet...

We only met like max twice per year, she works with clients often travels I believe she's a slut...every time I see her with that C cup titts small frame body+ cute face memang behtahan!

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk
      We came here to fuck, so OWN your animalistic desire

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Book Agoda Hotel Through
      DPF and you will get 5%
      reimburse discount
      Click here to book or search below

Quote Originally Posted by Prilee1992 View Post
      Reminds me back of my cousin younger than me 2 years, back in the year when I was 12 she used to come my small flat overnight during school break, and played barbie doll with my sister.

There were few times I sneakily molest her when I was sleeping beside her (noted that she slept higher bed than me, so I was just sleeping on the floor with a mattress), whenever she kinda awake? every time I slide my palm onto her smooth skin ...I quickly withdraw my action and pretend to be asleep lmao! Hahaha. I think she knew IT but didn't bother to tell my mom. She had B cup titts that time

This year cny she came and selfie with me some more she laid her head onto my shoulder I whispered, 'your new bf at outside wor, u not afraid?' She just kept quiet...

We only met like max twice per year, she works with clients often travels I believe she's a slut...every time I see her with that C cup titts small frame body+ cute face memang behtahan!

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk
      Show her body hahahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

https://www.agoda.com/partners/partnersearch.aspx?cid=1623474&pcs=1

Hotels.com