http://bit.ly/2KV9P2o"   http://www.freelancekl.com"

~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~ ~~ https://www.agoda.com/?cid=1623474&pcs=1 ~~~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~
Welcome to the Decent Playboy Forum.
  • Amazed
  • Angry
  • Big Hug
  • blowme
  • Bored
  • BrokenHeart
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • chatty
  • Cheerful
  • Chicken
  • Cloud_9
  • Clueless
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Dead
  • Depressed
  • Dreaming
  • Errrr
  • fight
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Fuckoff
  • Fuckyou
  • Gloomy
  • Gross
  • haha
  • Hangover
  • happy
  • Hungry
  • IDB
  • Impatient
  • In pain
  • Inlove
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • Irresolute
  • Letsfuck
  • Lonely
  • Loser
  • Love
  • Mad
  • Nerdy
  • On phone
  • Paranoid
  • Party
  • Pissed off
  • Sad
  • Saywhat
  • Scared
  • Shh
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sillyme
  • Sleepy
  • Starving
  • Stoned
  • Stressed
  • Thinking
  • Tired
  • Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast
      PlayBaby
      Women's Lover

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by sgboy657 View Post
      https://www.erome.com/a/ayJDyIGe

for all those bros who keep asking for the sextape. here it is cut from the 1 time i recorded our sex. dercius ask me not to reveal his moms face so its blurred
      Why cant see.. Sob sob sob. 😂

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

https://www.erome.com/a/ayJDyIGe

for all those bros who keep asking for the sextape. here it is cut from the 1 time i recorded our sex. dercius ask me not to reveal his moms face so its blurred
      deleted. sigh

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

nope, shot in her mouth this time
      Too bad....hahaha

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

video is back up, dunno why it went down

https://www.erome.com/a/9k2uVEMJ

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

shes really a slut. like she is supposed to be christian, then when i fuck her, keep hearing her shout "oh my God"

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Thank you bro.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Sure her son now masterbating on her mom video and imagine to fuck her as well

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by john_us350 View Post
      Sure her son now masterbating on her mom video and imagine to fuck her as well

Yeah, i sent him the uncensored version

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by dercius View Post
      This is the new most perverted thing I've done. Sharing an audio recording of my mom getting her pussy destroyed.
      https://vocaroo.com/i/s1zSDohl7ZYI

Attachment 291870
      How close were you to get such a clear recording?

Nice recording by the way, sounded like she had a wonderful time.

PlayTeen
      In Swinging Heaven

I am:
      blowme

I've done so many. If I put it here I'm worried what will my loved ones think of me? Fuck it! Will post my very first one

So I must be 13-14. It was typical for me and my best friend to meet at his house and study together for exams. So these were mid terms so I was at his place and his mother asked him to follow her to get some urgent groceries so he left. Only his two sisters, eldest was 12 and younger was 11. Yeah aunty had kids back to back each year.

I wanted to pee as I drank lots of juice. So I went to the toilet which is common between my friend room and his sisters. So there was two doors and I entered one side of the door. I was shocked to see his younger sister was squatting and peeing. Her pee sound was loud as I think she wanted to pee bad returning from school as she was in her school uniform. I found she was running her hands on her pee which was quiet yellow. (Yes I remember so vividly).

I used to feel this hard on whenever I used to see big tits or ass on TV, but didn't know why. The minute I saw her my cock became so hard and painful. I forgot I need to pee but just stood there watching. She didn't care as I suppose she is used to her brother walking in I suppose (yeah I know).

She looked at me and called me 'big brother's while playing with her pee. Then she washed her pussy and hands. She asked you want to pee? I nodded. She said go ahead. So I was waiting for her to leave but she didn't. She was standing there to watch me, it was clear. So it was my first experience of voyuer too.

I removed my hard cock and tried to pee but couldn't. I stood there for a minute but felt a life time. Then she said I will help. She gently touched my cock and shook it to make it pee but it made it worst and more harder. She didn't give me up and kept touching it and my hairless balls. After two minutes I felt this surge all over my body and I ejaculated white stuff. I didn't know what it was, it was my very first time in my life. She was afraid she did something wrong and was worried. I came on the toilet and some on her hands. She said why is it sticky. I was embarrassed.

Then I sat on the toilet bowl waiting for my heart to slow down. She was standing on her cute school uniform and then she started to show me how she stimulates herself to pee and again she peed a little. I was hard again. Fuck! So I asked her to leave for a while and she did. She went to her room and removed her uniform and was wearing just her white panties with nothing on top (no tits yet).

After 5 mins my cock was relaxed and I was about to pee, she barged in and immediately squatted and ran her hands on my pee. She said her brother never allowed her to see how he pees. She was fascinated that I can stand and pee. She splashed my pee all over herself and me. My pee was smelling of apple juice and she even tasted it. After I was almost done I got a hard on again.

This was the beginning of my perverted adventurous life till date. Will post more on what I did to her and her elder sister for years leading up to having back to back fucks with these horny perverted sisters of my Ex best school friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by tussy4u View Post
      I've done so many. If I put it here I'm worried what will my loved ones think of me? Fuck it! Will post my very first one

So I must be 13-14. It was typical for me and my best friend to meet at his house and study together for exams. So these were mid terms so I was at his place and his mother asked him to follow her to get some urgent groceries so he left. Only his two sisters, eldest was 12 and younger was 11. Yeah aunty had kids back to back each year.

I wanted to pee as I drank lots of juice. So I went to the toilet which is common between my friend room and his sisters. So there was two doors and I entered one side of the door. I was shocked to see his younger sister was squatting and peeing. Her pee sound was loud as I think she wanted to pee bad returning from school as she was in her school uniform. I found she was running her hands on her pee which was quiet yellow. (Yes I remember so vividly).

I used to feel this hard on whenever I used to see big tits or ass on TV, but didn't know why. The minute I saw her my cock became so hard and painful. I forgot I need to pee but just stood there watching. She didn't care as I suppose she is used to her brother walking in I suppose (yeah I know).

She looked at me and called me 'big brother's while playing with her pee. Then she washed her pussy and hands. She asked you want to pee? I nodded. She said go ahead. So I was waiting for her to leave but she didn't. She was standing there to watch me, it was clear. So it was my first experience of voyuer too.

I removed my hard cock and tried to pee but couldn't. I stood there for a minute but felt a life time. Then she said I will help. She gently touched my cock and shook it to make it pee but it made it worst and more harder. She didn't give me up and kept touching it and my hairless balls. After two minutes I felt this surge all over my body and I ejaculated white stuff. I didn't know what it was, it was my very first time in my life. She was afraid she did something wrong and was worried. I came on the toilet and some on her hands. She said why is it sticky. I was embarrassed.

Then I sat on the toilet bowl waiting for my heart to slow down. She was standing on her cute school uniform and then she started to show me how she stimulates herself to pee and again she peed a little. I was hard again. Fuck! So I asked her to leave for a while and she did. She went to her room and removed her uniform and was wearing just her white panties with nothing on top (no tits yet).

After 5 mins my cock was relaxed and I was about to pee, she barged in and immediately squatted and ran her hands on my pee. She said her brother never allowed her to see how he pees. She was fascinated that I can stand and pee. She splashed my pee all over herself and me. My pee was smelling of apple juice and she even tasted it. After I was almost done I got a hard on again.

This was the beginning of my perverted adventurous life till date. Will post more on what I did to her and her elder sister for years leading up to having back to back fucks with these horny perverted sisters of my Ex best school friend.

Wow, park here for more story

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by tussy4u View Post

Park hahaha im waiting bro

Sent from my Lenovo A7010a48 using Tapatalk

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Craziest I would say, standing doggie my fubu in Meridien kl with her hands and boobs sticking to the glass window panting heavily

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

My most perverted act i guess....since i was studying in France for 4.5 yrs...ive collected leftover pubic hair of the lychee girls(underage)milf and woman that ive slept in a few small bottles...in the bottle you can guess whether its brunette or blonde that i've slept with...voila...

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      Big Hug

I have many kinky things that I have done in my years, some still continuing on until today.

Listed below are some (I'll write more in other entries) of the things that I have done.

Not in sequence of kinky-ness:

1) Took out my mom's worn panties and bras, and wore it around the house. Many a times I put those fake oranges (those meant for deco) and put it in the bra. Smell the stuff first, and usually if horny AF, will bury my face in the baskets full of used clothes. No one's at home, and I was a primary student, afternoon school.

2) Years ago I didn't own a car, have to go around town in public transport. Nothing would happen during the going trip, but on return back to home, it would be at night. Will take the seats at the far back. There, will grope my ex girlfriends breasts from over their dresses. Yeah, better to do it from underneath the dress. But here's the thing. Back-end seats are higher than the rest of the seats, and having to do that, hoping that other passangers may see it, gets my juices flowing! Recalled having a bangla guy caught me in action, and he nudged his friends to look my way too!

3) Back in my schooldays, I was a generous guy - I would bring my girl schoolmates to the ice-cream vendor outside school, and insist on buying them ice-creams. Told them specifically to buy the stick ice-creams, as cone ice-creams is dirty (ice-cream vendor hold the tip using bare hands). Then watch them lick the ice-creams, thinking that it was my dick they are sucking. And the girls were oblivious, obviously, but thank me anyway - usually with a high-five or a one-hand hug.

4) Hated this one lady boss, always nagging at the slightest of errors. And made me her errand boy - have to go out to get packed lunch for her. But one thing about her is she has super big racks (she is chubby, but not fat fat), and one day, went to the cafe's toilet and brought along her packed lunch with me. Googled her FB on my phone, fapped to her pictures and cummed on her food. Did it a few times over a month or so, but since she didn't post that many pix on her FB, got tired and stopped. both the fapping and working there, haha.

5) Whenever I go back to my hometown for festivals, I would 'borrow' shoes and sniffed the shoes. The kicks was that I have to loiter at the balcony overlooking the stairs, so that I know for certain that the shoes I am sniffing belong to good-looking (or at least passable) cousins. Wouldn't wanna be sniffing aunties/grannies shoes, even though they are wearing 9-inch stilettos!

--
      More to continue, but only if you guys are into reading my pervert stories :p
      Last edited by nomnomlemak; 09-03-2018 at 17:44.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Please keep on sharing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      Big Hug

7) I once brought my two cousins (kampung girls, 100% virgins, with tudung and all) from their hometown to my house in KL. Family went vacation, so I took the chance. Risky, because I didn't know when my family would be back, and that I have to drive and fetch them (using the family car I 'borrowed/stole'), hehe.

1 cousin, I shall name her KK (same age as me), and her younger sister, SS. Stats-wise, KK is more voluptuous, but face not as pretty. SS, on the other hand, looks prettier, and with bubbly disposition. If I have to choose, I'd go with SS, as she would provide better GFE.

It was surreal, as these dumb girls didn't know the real purpose I brought them to my house - I told them that I wanna bring them around town to showcase the development done by the Govt - and these girls followed along.

I felt like I was in a harem; they did all the house chores, like cooking, and washing dishes. Told them that we are not eating out, coz it's expensive. In the house, I got them to take off their tudungs and into something more comfy - so here we are, girls around my house wearing spaghetti straps and jumpers, with no bra.

During their stay there, I made them felt as ease, as much as I could. I was being a 'friend', more than I was a pervert. & though KK was a tad bit apprehensive, I wiggle my way through it.

There were barely any body contact; My sexual endeavour began after dinner. I sweet-talked my cousins, and began roaming their back and coyly slapping their thigh and hugging them from behind. The girls were at ease, and I began to be more daring. I had to
      decide - do I tap them both at the same time, tap them both but at different time, or tap only one of them? I have to choose carefully, or I might end up fucking this opportunity. I decided to tap SS now, and have my way with KK later.

I got KK to call it a night, having told her that she needs the energy as she has to drive tomorrow, and it will be a long day. KK obliged, maybe she was really tired after all. SS said she'd go to bed as well, and my mind was scrambling, figuring out an excuse to get her to wait a bit longer. I grabbed her wrists, and winked at her, saying that the TV show she was into is coming on air in a bit. She was like, oh yeah, I need to watch that show. Fuh, handled that well!

She got back seated on the chair, and I sat on the floor, next to her chair. 5mins into the TV show, I told her to go upstairs into my room, as I have a bed and a TV set in there. More comfy, I said. But she was hesitant, saying what'd a girl do in the same room with a guy? I told her to relax, my room is more comfy, and can turn up the volume unlike downstairs where the sister is sleeping next door, and we shall leave the room door open. She was like, okay! My heart skipped a beat, and I know this is it. I am tapping my own fucking cousin!

She followed me upstairs, I tagged along behind her. As she whisked upstairs, I saw her bums jiggled and I said in 5mins time, I would be tapping that. Prone bone, too, if I can. She went into my room, switched on the TV, and got comfy on my bed. Her dress was scrunched a bit, & I can see her thigh. But I acted all cool, and went down to get her juice and chips to watch the show. When I got back up, she was still in the same position, and crane over to me to get the food I got her. The blossoming pair peeked from her dress! I summon my courage, went to the door, and locked it. I then got to scooch over so that I could lay beside her. smooth, eh? Then I slipped my hands behind her back, and her face turned pinkish. I said whether she has tried 'this'? She said no. And I said to not worry, as I shall guide her through it. But didn't her boyfriend taught her? she said she hasn't done anything more than hand-holding. Oh dear, there'll be a lot to teach her, i guess.

And the rest, as they say, were history. I cuddled her, and then stripped her naked, and got naked myself, made her lick all over my body (tits, especially) as I rubbed her nubile, untapped, barely legal body. Then I sat on my back, nudged her to open her mouth and she licked/stroked my dick. That often euw-it's-gross look you see on Japan AV, but only for awhile. She was a no0b, but she tried her best. Got her to blow me for a good 10-15mins (?), and my dick got so hard that it cummed that transparent liquid. She swallowed it.

Then, I lay her down on her back, and began my 'venture' from her lips downwards. Spread her armpits across, and the smell was erotic as fuck. Not wangi, but not smelly either. It has a distint smell! Funny, as she has slight armpit hair, and her pussy bush was thick. May be her style, or that she didn't know that she'll lose her viriginity to me! Gave her a quick DATY (not a fan of thick bush), and slid my dick into her wet pussy. Screamed like a hound, and I slapped her face hard, and turn up the TV volume. Shut up, I said! She was taken aback by the sudden change of mood, but didn't say anything. I took it that she was okay with this. Fucked her super super tight virgin pussy for a good while, and in a few positions.

Then I turned her over, got her to spread-eagle, lying on her tummy, and I began rubbing her buttcheeks and I spread those apart. Bums perky, but kinda flat. Licked her asshole and jammed my tongue in her pussy. She was like no no no no, it's dirty. So I said, very well. Got on top of her, prone bone her. Her tits I grabbed so hard that it she was wiggling to let those free.

I was about done, but want to make this a sex she won't soon forget. Turned her over, grabbed her legs and placed her face upside down at the corner of the bed. Smacked her face, and said to blow my dick (it was stained with her saliva, and pussy juice, and what I think was vaginal blood, though I can't really be too sure). She was spent by now, having reached orgasm a few times (bed was flooded with her juice) and saw her body arched in pleasure. She said no, dick's dirty.

I craned over to her ear, and told her to be good girl. But she wasn't buying any of it. Tears streamed down her face, maybe on the realisation that she was no longer a virgin, or the humiliation of having to suck stained dick. I told her to chill, but very subtly told her that either she obliged, or I'll have her fucked in her ass or I'll creampie her pussy.

She was like, okay, but can i wipe the stain first? very quickly I got up, stuck my dick on her boobs (small, so no feel to motorboat), and squeezed them together. Done now, okay? She nodded, and I took my fingers, opened her mouth widely, and stuffed my dick in her throat. I was alternating between slow and literally shoving my dick down her throat that she was breathless. 10 or so mins later, cummed loads in her mouth, and she swallowed some, and gagged the rest out.

We got dressed, continued watching another show, and hold hands. Pretended nothing happened. & I told her that this never goes out to anyone, and she said yes.

Meant to fuck her sister the next day, but my family decided to return early, and I was like damn. Got the two girls to pack up, and send them to Puduraya to catch a bus back to their house. They would have felt like they were prostitutes that you chucked once you have a way with them. Who cares!

PlayBoy
      e

I am:
      Letsfuck

nice story...it seems like you jz hv an incest, raping your cousin

PlayKid
      aim fuck 1000 pussy. 2016 125
      pussy fucked. 2017 add more 20

I am:
      Amazed

Nice virgin fuck I would say. She really not telling anyone ? I should move to kampung and meet some ladies at there. HAHA. Just dreaming
      Last edited by themoon; 13-03-2018 at 17:45.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      Big Hug

Book Agoda Hotel Through
      DPF and you will get 5%
      reimburse discount
      Click here to book or search below

Quote Originally Posted by cheongkerst View Post
      nice story...it seems like you jz hv an incest, raping your cousin
      Rape? Consensual, more like :p

Quote Originally Posted by themoon View Post
      Nice virgin fuck I would say. She really not telling anyone ? I should move to kampung and meet some ladies at there. HAHA. Just dreaming
      It was to her humiliation to have told anyone, if my logic is right. Well, both of those cousins I talked about are now married... with kids! What's funny is that, I used to dread going back hometown after the incident, but years later I did go back. They were both non-chalant and treated me like there's nothing. Good for them.... and me!

But I'd be lying if I have stopped looking at their jiggly tits and bums (even though over their loose dress) and recalling the incident!

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast

https://www.agoda.com/partners/partnersearch.aspx?cid=1623474&pcs=1

Hotels.com