“http://bit.ly/2KV9P2o"   “http://PJEscort33.club"

~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~ ~~ https://www.agoda.com/?cid=1623474&pcs=1 ~~~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~
Welcome to the Decent Playboy Forum.
  • Amazed
  • Angry
  • Big Hug
  • blowme
  • Bored
  • BrokenHeart
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • chatty
  • Cheerful
  • Chicken
  • Cloud_9
  • Clueless
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Dead
  • Depressed
  • Dreaming
  • Errrr
  • fight
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Fuckoff
  • Fuckyou
  • Gloomy
  • Gross
  • haha
  • Hangover
  • happy
  • Hungry
  • IDB
  • Impatient
  • In pain
  • Inlove
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • Irresolute
  • Letsfuck
  • Lonely
  • Loser
  • Love
  • Mad
  • Nerdy
  • On phone
  • Paranoid
  • Party
  • Pissed off
  • Sad
  • Saywhat
  • Scared
  • Shh
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sillyme
  • Sleepy
  • Starving
  • Stoned
  • Stressed
  • Thinking
  • Tired
  • Results 1 to 8 of 8
    1. #1
      PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?
       
      I am:
      How are you today?
       

      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Posts
      40
      Rep Power
      2

      Anyone catch before your Horny fubu, fwb, hm, gf, allow u to finger fuck her while at your car ?

      My only experience when I start to lick my female staff at my car during working hour which she follows me for some business occasion..

      The incident took place at a quite basement parking at very dark place during working hours. After about 15 minutes which I've eat her lovely pussy, she was damm horny, and in return she start to service my junior D, at the same time, she allow me use my fingers to fuck her lovely pussy ...

      She definitely is a bitch, got one when day time me and she was travelling to my clients office,, at the my car during day time ,, I was driving but at the same time , I was finger fuck her pussy .. that was the best moments happens in my life.. but sadly I never have chance to fuck her since ours relationship doesn't last long ..
      Sad ending .. hahahaha .. life still goes on..

    2. #2
      PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?
       
      I am:
      How are you today?
       

      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Posts
      61
      Rep Power
      4
      TS should experience some car fun while you can. It's more exciting than hotel

    3. #3
      PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?
       
      I am:
      Thinking
       

      Join Date
      Jun 2018
      Posts
      9
      Rep Power
      0
      I'm not sure my experience qualify for this thread but here it goes:

      Many many years ago, my gf invited me to her house to hang-out. Apparently there's some minor renovation going on at the backyard. She don't want to be alone with the workers so she asked me to go over to accompany her.

      Being a good bf, I went over and accompany her. Seeing the workers were busy doing their work at the backyard, we just hang-out in the living room. Drank tea and watch tv while chit-chatting. We were both very young, innocent and very curious (I guess) at that time. Conversation turns into light touches. Then it turns into more touches and hugging one another. From there, we kissed and groping each other. After that, rubbing each other's private part. Before long, she led me into her room (her room is next to living room, single-storey house) and we continue until I undressed her and started sucking her breast. It was nice btw. B size and soft (ahhhhh, the old memory came back).

      Just as I was enjoying her breast, one of the workers from the backyard walk through the living room. We didn't closed the door properly. He saw us. And I saw him...while I was busy sucking and fondling the breast. He didn't stop or anything. Just went straight to the front porch to take some materials. But potong steam already. We quickly stopped what we're doing and my gf put her clothe back on. After a while, the worker walk back to the backyard again but didn't dare to look at us this time who were still in the room.

      Gf and I no mood already so no more further action. The end.

    4. #4
      PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?
       
      I am:
      How are you today?
       

      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Posts
      40
      Rep Power
      2
      Quote Originally Posted by anong View Post
      I'm not sure my experience qualify for this thread but here it goes:

      Many many years ago, my gf invited me to her house to hang-out. Apparently there's some minor renovation going on at the backyard. She don't want to be alone with the workers so she asked me to go over to accompany her.

      Being a good bf, I went over and accompany her. Seeing the workers were busy doing their work at the backyard, we just hang-out in the living room. Drank tea and watch tv while chit-chatting. We were both very young, innocent and very curious (I guess) at that time. Conversation turns into light touches. Then it turns into more touches and hugging one another. From there, we kissed and groping each other. After that, rubbing each other's private part. Before long, she led me into her room (her room is next to living room, single-storey house) and we continue until I undressed her and started sucking her breast. It was nice btw. B size and soft (ahhhhh, the old memory came back).

      Just as I was enjoying her breast, one of the workers from the backyard walk through the living room. We didn't closed the door properly. He saw us. And I saw him...while I was busy sucking and fondling the breast. He didn't stop or anything. Just went straight to the front porch to take some materials. But potong steam already. We quickly stopped what we're doing and my gf put her clothe back on. After a while, the worker walk back to the backyard again but didn't dare to look at us this time who were still in the room.

      Gf and I no mood already so no more further action. The end.
      Hahahaha ,, bro I believe that time u was really potong stim ..

    5. #5
      PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?
       
      I am:
      How are you today?
       

      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Posts
      47
      Rep Power
      6

      Anyone catch before your Horny fubu, fwb, hm, gf, allow u to finger fuck her while at your car ?

      It was a Saturday afternoon, my then Milf fubu came to visit me at my condo, we went for a drink in the cafe.

      Started touching her as we walked her back, she was horny as already hell when we reached the car. We kissed and without wasting too much time started fingering her.

      Hope no one saw us but a few cars drove passed us very slowly.

      Anyway, she screamed in ecstasy about 5 minutes later... cleaned up and went to church after.

      Fucked her later that night. Heavenly experience.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by JinT; 19-07-2018 at 19:18.

    6. #6
      PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?
       
      I am:
      How are you today?
       

      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Posts
      40
      Rep Power
      2
      Quote Originally Posted by JinT View Post
      It was a Saturday afternoon, my then Milf fubu came to visit me at my condo, we went for a drink in the cafe.

      Started touching her as we walked her back, she was horny as already hell when we reached the car. We kissed and without wasting too much time started fingering her.

      Hope no one saw us but a few cars drove passed us very slowly.

      Anyway, she screamed in ecstasy about 5 minutes later... cleaned up and went to church after.

      Fucked her later that night. Heavenly experience.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Bro ,, thx for your share out

    7. #7
      PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?
       
      I am:
      How are you today?
       

      Join Date
      Mar 2015
      Posts
      83
      Rep Power
      4
      My 2 ex both like to give me bbbj while I driving. But only did 1 time sex in car. Find it very stress and not comfortable. For fj still do it on bed which more comfortable.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    8. #8
      PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?
       
      I am:
      How are you today?
       

      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Posts
      40
      Rep Power
      2
      Book Agoda Hotel Through
      DPF and you will get 5%
      reimburse discount
      Click here to book or search below

      Quote Originally Posted by CallMeThaiKing View Post
      My 2 ex both like to give me bbbj while I driving. But only did 1 time sex in car. Find it very stress and not comfortable. For fj still do it on bed which more comfortable.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yup , same to me bro,, on that night when my staff doing BJ,, and I was finger her pussy , she did request me to fuck her at car,, but because of not comfortable inside the car and I'm to tired that day,, so end up , only datin her pussy with my fingers instead of my didi .. haha ,, after that ..
      Never have chance to fuck her anyone ..

     

     




    https://www.agoda.com/partners/partnersearch.aspx?cid=1623474&pcs=1

    Hotels.com

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •