“http://dpf.ibet8899.net"   “http://www.everbet168.com"

~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~ ~~ https://www.agoda.com/?cid=1623474&pcs=1 ~~~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~
Welcome to the Decent Playboy Forum.
  • Amazed
  • Angry
  • Big Hug
  • blowme
  • Bored
  • BrokenHeart
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • chatty
  • Cheerful
  • Chicken
  • Cloud_9
  • Clueless
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Dead
  • Depressed
  • Dreaming
  • Errrr
  • fight
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Fuckoff
  • Fuckyou
  • Gloomy
  • Gross
  • haha
  • Hangover
  • happy
  • Hungry
  • IDB
  • Impatient
  • In pain
  • Inlove
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • Irresolute
  • Letsfuck
  • Lonely
  • Loser
  • Love
  • Mad
  • Nerdy
  • On phone
  • Paranoid
  • Party
  • Pissed off
  • Sad
  • Saywhat
  • Scared
  • Shh
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sillyme
  • Sleepy
  • Starving
  • Stoned
  • Stressed
  • Thinking
  • Tired
      PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Cili padi girl at workplace.

Brother sekalian. Well, i got some good news and bad one for my company. my company former southeast asia regional manager passaway... and i am his assistant manager for few months before he died... I was under him for sometimes and my former assistant manager quit so i take over his seat... So my ang mo lang (mat saleh) managing director wants me to train and take over manager place... and things shifted.
      I do training now since this monday before GE and will continue till October. So now i got a personal assistant who are 26 years old cili padi chinese girl... She is small petite older sister of twins that work in same company (hehehe). Both of them are identical twins and the only things that we can know which is older and younger is hairstyle... older one is helmet style hair... the young one shoulder length... The older one already start to work with me but i noticed she is a panas baran type... will scold without filter wording even toward her own boss (future boss). She and her sister came from different division and promoted to became PA for me and younger one became finance manager's secretary.
      Well she will scold "kanineh! you sohai or what? why this bla bla bla cannot be done as the bla bla bla... kanineh..."
      she is a very interesting girl...
      brothers... please give some advice... can i tackle this small hot and spicy cili padi?
      can i make tame her after successfully hantam with my D?
      would i get into trouble after i hantam her? (will she blow up the story of me and her in future if i make her angry?)
      And most importantly... how i gonna tackle her?
      Please let me know how izzit?
      for now, there is a big fucking room to korek from her...
      Last edited by assgg86; 12-05-2018 at 01:03.

PlayBoy
      Own your desire!

I am:
      Angry

As a general rule, the more bitchy a girl acts upon u, the more she wants your dick. Same with guys, we tend to be very aggressive if belum release from few days onwards.

But have to ask yourself is the job u doing require seeing her everyday? If yes, its better to stay away from this kind of thing la, money secure is more important than having a 30 mins sensation.

If no, just ask her out for a drink loh, u know what to do.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk
      We came here to fuck, so OWN your animalistic desire

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Errr... Screwing your new assistance when you are just promoted is the fastest way to go out the door.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

PlayEmperor
      Moderating

I am:
      Cloud_9

Bro assgg86, haven't you heard the saying "don't shit where you eat"?
      Asking for contact openly is NOT advisable. Please use PM - 小蕉™©®

PlayKid
      Feel like having NL if you
      know what I mean

I am:
      Cheerful

I won't tackle under the same roof, as it will spread rumors and not good for your reputation (since you just promoted).

Better play safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      alpha128 signing off!

PlayUncle
      walking ATM

I am:
      Chicken

My own experience:

I once have a PA 23 years old chinese that love to scold her colleagues sohai and bitching around the company. The best way to deal is talk to her and tell her who is the boss. If you want to lead the company, you have to command. If you can’t even handle your own PA, you fail to lead the department and the company. Is this what you want? And lastly, dont eat and shit at the same place. Think of your career first.

DPF

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

A long time ago, I ate and shat in the same place. I was an intern and so was she. I was kind of a 'senior' intern then (by 1-2 months only), due to the small company size I was placed so much responsibility that the other interns thought I was a permanent staff.

Long story short, even at that level there were plenty of gossips already. Some staffs were so busybody asking me questions even after I left upon completing my internship. I can only imagine how much more repercussions in your position.

So, use your big head. There are plenty of WL/FLs out there to fulfill your fantasy and release.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

I don't even go to the MPs near where I stay.

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by assgg86 View Post
      Brother sekalian. Well, i got some good news and bad one for my company. my company former southeast asia regional manager passaway... and i am his assistant manager for few months before he died... I was under him for sometimes and my former assistant manager quit so i take over his seat... So my ang mo lang (mat saleh) managing director wants me to train and take over manager place... and things shifted.
      I do training now since this monday before GE and will continue till October. So now i got a personal assistant who are 26 years old cili padi chinese girl... She is small petite older sister of twins that work in same company (hehehe). Both of them are identical twins and the only things that we can know which is older and younger is hairstyle... older one is helmet style hair... the young one shoulder length... The older one already start to work with me but i noticed she is a panas baran type... will scold without filter wording even toward her own boss (future boss). She and her sister came from different division and promoted to became PA for me and younger one became finance manager's secretary.
      Well she will scold "kanineh! you sohai or what? why this bla bla bla cannot be done as the bla bla bla... kanineh..."
      she is a very interesting girl...
      brothers... please give some advice... can i tackle this small hot and spicy cili padi?
      can i make tame her after successfully hantam with my D?
      would i get into trouble after i hantam her? (will she blow up the story of me and her in future if i make her angry?)
      And most importantly... how i gonna tackle her?
      Please let me know how izzit?
      for now, there is a big fucking room to korek from her...
      Bro,

That’s a sexual harassment charge waiting right there. Word goes out you even propositioned her and you’ll be out faster than Usain Bolt can run a hundred meters.
      Judge not lest ye be judged, for thou hideth not behind a synonym too, motherfucker?

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Thank you brother brothers sekalian. I know what to do. I will do my best to make her know i am the boss not her in healthy way
      Thank you very much.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

I think you will be safe if its consentual.
      Meaning, hang kena pandai pikat awet ni la.
      Hr policy wise, u wld only be charged if she complains. Else there is no ruling that stops u from flirting, again so long no sexual harrassment per se. If she rejects then move on to the next gal

I like colleagues cause its alwaya convenient for quickies and good excuses for long fucks when travelling or working late at night.

Bad part is the break up. Thats when the sexual harrassment case comes haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PlayBoy
      Own your desire!

I am:
      Angry

If this is america, u will get sue 8/10 times, jangan main2

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk
      We came here to fuck, so OWN your animalistic desire

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Bro, my 2 cents' worth... Although the temptation is always staring you in the face (literally, and also scolding in your face ) but better to maintain your professionalism, esp since you're in a MNC. If it was someone from another unrelated dept maybe boleh consider laa tp in your case bahaya laa... imagine if you are involved with her, then at work dah lah kena bambu pasal kerja lagi la kena bambu pasal ur relationship problem pulak. And if things turn sour then it will be difficult for you since you have to work closely with her on a daily basis....

Better maintain as friends only, but if something *does* happen, it happens la... just try to be clear cut about the status between you two after your big head takes control back from small head.

Good luck, enjoy the view and sabar, bro!

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Thank you guys. abit of update. I already moved to my "manager" room and quite spacious. she originally at outside of my room. But beside her cube, there are one small department (i dont even know why they are there and what is the job they doing. they just chat, bising all day long. each time saw their computers... FB, youtube, lazada... and others non-job things) consist of 4 fuglies... sorry for racism but i just wanna say the facts here and what is going on... im not racist btw... 4 old fat and ugly ladies, 1 indian and 3 chinese. the indian is 1000% vegan, she always berlagak shiting about people who eat meat or raw meat(especially raw meats) always talk "i only eat healthy food" bla bla bla... but she is... well i guess over 100kg... you can imagine she need 2 bus seats to fit in... (we all go to company trip before with every workers, total of 4 bus and she is one of the passengers with me, she really sit 2 place... just gam gam fit) sometimes one of my coleagues says "you like a cow... eat grass still fat" and that guy slapped by his face few times... hahaha...
      the second and third is sisters (call her A and B...) A is older one and she talks to any girl except her department girls like every woman owes her a billion dollar. when a new clerk walk passby their department to collect the photostat papers (just passby the sidewalk of their cubicle not even go through) A will stop the new clerk from walking back and tell her "weh. did you know the paper is loaded by us? everytime print things and used up all papers. passby also dont know ask permission for print ah?" (well the papers are loaded by the tea lady (or supervisor janitor makcik) Most of the oldbirds know that because the tea lady are the one who keep the office stationaries (she need to write down anything in office stationaries, kopi, sugar & bla bla bla to buy list for purchaser. Purchaser department really protects her coz she really helps purchaser save up alots of job to do)
      back to A... in other way, A talks to man like cibai sudah gatal... example "oh mr.*** print something a... you can call me mah. i can help you to get one... hehehe (laugh like cibai kena korek) you can use company directory to find my number. by the way, the name inside directory is dong feng (slightly modified later tell you why) not english name ya." she does that to every single male worker except fat one (there are 2 fat guy and 5 old man)
      B is her sister. she is more celaka (she is the reason why the company sexual thing become very strict. She same as her sis pattern... her name is xi fong (well in chinese dong fang means east side, xi fong means west... they got a brother called Nam fong(south), seen him at company DND before no north sorry. B is worst because she will go touch male workers even touch ass too... and she keep her fake super huge spongebra touching male workers too... she attracted with all single and young male workers... so the young but married or even got girlfriend (that shown in DND before) will be excluded. Got one time there is a technician (one of the fat guy) who came out of lift and she rush into lift while the door still haven finish open. she accidentally brushed his shirt by her hand... She report sexual harassment on that guy. he suspended for 1 week while investigation on going. making my department in deep shit. missing 1 technician makes other technician damn busy and he is super senior in his field. me and my late manager that time defend him kao kao. even police came and check the CCTV for verification. turns out he is not guilty but the ang mo lang managing director and VP reconstruct the rules. became sexual harrassment and some sexy outfit is out of boundary. (B always wear strapless dress thing... see through white tshirt with extreme red bra... wear garter belt and hot skirt once with 6 inch high heels...) oh she is damn fucking short... sometimes she do paging to find someone, some of the new kids said "cute voice or act cute voice girl... dunno she is cute or not" i replied them "sound is act cute... you can imagine nice SYT... but when you see her face... i wish god that you born to be blind..." BTW the worst thing is she wear those sexy garment (meant to be sexy at bedroom) to DND once... she use handyplast to cover an X on her nipple and wear thongs to cover her pussy... then wear a shower robe... she being choosen to go up stage... the VIP tables stop eat their food after her bizarre show...(she take of her shower robe for around few minutes and perform pussy spread dance like the korean girl singers) luckily the VP and MD tak datang that day... or else bigger shit will happened... oh on that same DND... there is a new young fresh grad kid became intern there... he bring his GF there... that B likes him and always stalks him, on that DND night... she scold him when mabuk (after the bizarre dance, coz he came late with his gf) why cheat on her la... betray her la... making big fuzz almost make him and his gf break up because of missunderstanding. luckily many male workers back him up. she almost slap the newbies gf.
      so the 4th girl is one of the oldest auntie (third oldest woman in office, oldest is the tea lady, second one is the payroll manager) in the company. always say she is proffessional la... all kinds of bullshit can say one. she dont have any big fuzz. only know how to point finger... she even brag say the ang mo lang ask her to teach him malay and mandarin... her malay like OMG... Nasi lemak became lasi louma... you can get it right? 4 of them together... their chit chat voice can reach till the furthest office part... office also quite la... not so bising one... so you can hear photostat machine at corner when you sit at somewhere in the middle of office... so the 4 fuglies voice is louder than the machine... Imagine my sweet cilipadi PA sit just beside them... I call her also she cant hear anything... she really stand up on chair (cubicle are tall and she is short... 155cm like that...) give all 4 fulgies a big cibai lancau scold... well still wont work...
      I suggest that she move into my office... (damn big, got 3+2+1 sofa, coffee table, 6 book cabinet, 1 big table, personal pantry[tempat bancuh teh, no sink]... and 1 bigger than a cubicle size empty space... she can move there...)
      before she said anything, i go to my MD and ask his can move in or not... well its a YES! so now my technician doing some wiring stuff under the carpet. wait next 2 or 3 days can move in liao... but after i get a success request... she still got scold me... but no more foul language... abit of good progress...
      sorry for long story... but really frustrated when see these people in our office life...
      Hope no one from my company here... he or she will 100000000% know who the hell i am...

PlayKid
      cool

I am:
      Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by assgg86 View Post
      Thank you guys. abit of update. I already moved to my "manager" room and quite spacious. she originally at outside of my room. But beside her cube, there are one small department (i dont even know why they are there and what is the job they doing. they just chat, bising all day long. each time saw their computers... FB, youtube, lazada... and others non-job things) consist of 4 fuglies... sorry for racism but i just wanna say the facts here and what is going on... im not racist btw... 4 old fat and ugly ladies, 1 indian and 3 chinese. the indian is 1000% vegan, she always berlagak shiting about people who eat meat or raw meat(especially raw meats) always talk "i only eat healthy food" bla bla bla... but she is... well i guess over 100kg... you can imagine she need 2 bus seats to fit in... (we all go to company trip before with every workers, total of 4 bus and she is one of the passengers with me, she really sit 2 place... just gam gam fit) sometimes one of my coleagues says "you like a cow... eat grass still fat" and that guy slapped by his face few times... hahaha...
      the second and third is sisters (call her A and B...) A is older one and she talks to any girl except her department girls like every woman owes her a billion dollar. when a new clerk walk passby their department to collect the photostat papers (just passby the sidewalk of their cubicle not even go through) A will stop the new clerk from walking back and tell her "weh. did you know the paper is loaded by us? everytime print things and used up all papers. passby also dont know ask permission for print ah?" (well the papers are loaded by the tea lady (or supervisor janitor makcik) Most of the oldbirds know that because the tea lady are the one who keep the office stationaries (she need to write down anything in office stationaries, kopi, sugar & bla bla bla to buy list for purchaser. Purchaser department really protects her coz she really helps purchaser save up alots of job to do)
      back to A... in other way, A talks to man like cibai sudah gatal... example "oh mr.*** print something a... you can call me mah. i can help you to get one... hehehe (laugh like cibai kena korek) you can use company directory to find my number. by the way, the name inside directory is dong feng (slightly modified later tell you why) not english name ya." she does that to every single male worker except fat one (there are 2 fat guy and 5 old man)
      B is her sister. she is more celaka (she is the reason why the company sexual thing become very strict. She same as her sis pattern... her name is xi fong (well in chinese dong fang means east side, xi fong means west... they got a brother called Nam fong(south), seen him at company DND before no north sorry. B is worst because she will go touch male workers even touch ass too... and she keep her fake super huge spongebra touching male workers too... she attracted with all single and young male workers... so the young but married or even got girlfriend (that shown in DND before) will be excluded. Got one time there is a technician (one of the fat guy) who came out of lift and she rush into lift while the door still haven finish open. she accidentally brushed his shirt by her hand... She report sexual harassment on that guy. he suspended for 1 week while investigation on going. making my department in deep shit. missing 1 technician makes other technician damn busy and he is super senior in his field. me and my late manager that time defend him kao kao. even police came and check the CCTV for verification. turns out he is not guilty but the ang mo lang managing director and VP reconstruct the rules. became sexual harrassment and some sexy outfit is out of boundary. (B always wear strapless dress thing... see through white tshirt with extreme red bra... wear garter belt and hot skirt once with 6 inch high heels...) oh she is damn fucking short... sometimes she do paging to find someone, some of the new kids said "cute voice or act cute voice girl... dunno she is cute or not" i replied them "sound is act cute... you can imagine nice SYT... but when you see her face... i wish god that you born to be blind..." BTW the worst thing is she wear those sexy garment (meant to be sexy at bedroom) to DND once... she use handyplast to cover an X on her nipple and wear thongs to cover her pussy... then wear a shower robe... she being choosen to go up stage... the VIP tables stop eat their food after her bizarre show...(she take of her shower robe for around few minutes and perform pussy spread dance like the korean girl singers) luckily the VP and MD tak datang that day... or else bigger shit will happened... oh on that same DND... there is a new young fresh grad kid became intern there... he bring his GF there... that B likes him and always stalks him, on that DND night... she scold him when mabuk (after the bizarre dance, coz he came late with his gf) why cheat on her la... betray her la... making big fuzz almost make him and his gf break up because of missunderstanding. luckily many male workers back him up. she almost slap the newbies gf.
      so the 4th girl is one of the oldest auntie (third oldest woman in office, oldest is the tea lady, second one is the payroll manager) in the company. always say she is proffessional la... all kinds of bullshit can say one. she dont have any big fuzz. only know how to point finger... she even brag say the ang mo lang ask her to teach him malay and mandarin... her malay like OMG... Nasi lemak became lasi louma... you can get it right? 4 of them together... their chit chat voice can reach till the furthest office part... office also quite la... not so bising one... so you can hear photostat machine at corner when you sit at somewhere in the middle of office... so the 4 fuglies voice is louder than the machine... Imagine my sweet cilipadi PA sit just beside them... I call her also she cant hear anything... she really stand up on chair (cubicle are tall and she is short... 155cm like that...) give all 4 fulgies a big cibai lancau scold... well still wont work...
      I suggest that she move into my office... (damn big, got 3+2+1 sofa, coffee table, 6 book cabinet, 1 big table, personal pantry[tempat bancuh teh, no sink]... and 1 bigger than a cubicle size empty space... she can move there...)
      before she said anything, i go to my MD and ask his can move in or not... well its a YES! so now my technician doing some wiring stuff under the carpet. wait next 2 or 3 days can move in liao... but after i get a success request... she still got scold me... but no more foul language... abit of good progress...
      sorry for long story... but really frustrated when see these people in our office life...
      Hope no one from my company here... he or she will 100000000% know who the hell i am...

hi bro...i know you in the company la....hehe

PlayBoy
      Just Do It......

I am:
      Bored

Well every guys that work in the corporate world will have this fantasy of either screwing a colleague or PA or Secretary maybe is the excitement of doing it but as the old saying goes don't eat where you shit.... ur not only gambling ur future in the company if 20 years ago u can leave and start fresh at a different company but now the age of technology any future company might easy get wind of what happen if touchwood anything does happen.... but if something like those drama happen ... company dinner after a few drinks and opssss it happen then is ur choice to take responsible or just is a one of accident thing.....

Sent from my mind using Tapatalk
      Work Lady are HUMAN too treat them with respect.... They are not the PORNSTAR in AV where can DO anything GUYS like.....NO MEANS NO

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Dont shit at where u eat. Rmb this rule or else u will regret.

1) what if you FAILED and she tells everyone about your story
      2) Assume u did it, what if she can't let go? She will become a fking big burden. In the end, you will be afraid of her telling ppl your story
      3) Assume u did it, what if YOU can't let go? U will become her puppet

many more assumption. NEVER shit at the place u eat!

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Book Agoda Hotel Through
      DPF and you will get 5%
      reimburse discount
      Click here to book or search below

Hahaha. Thanks bro for all your advice. I dont think of trying on the cilipadi (unless she already quit) now we are quite good friends and she is much more comfortable after move to my office.

https://www.agoda.com/partners/partnersearch.aspx?cid=1623474&pcs=1

Hotels.com