ďhttp://bit.ly/2KV9P2o"   ďhttp://www.freelancekl.com"

~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~ ~~ https://www.agoda.com/?cid=1623474&pcs=1 ~~~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~
Welcome to the Decent Playboy Forum.
  • Amazed
  • Angry
  • Big Hug
  • blowme
  • Bored
  • BrokenHeart
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • chatty
  • Cheerful
  • Chicken
  • Cloud_9
  • Clueless
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Dead
  • Depressed
  • Dreaming
  • Errrr
  • fight
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Fuckoff
  • Fuckyou
  • Gloomy
  • Gross
  • haha
  • Hangover
  • happy
  • Hungry
  • IDB
  • Impatient
  • In pain
  • Inlove
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • Irresolute
  • Letsfuck
  • Lonely
  • Loser
  • Love
  • Mad
  • Nerdy
  • On phone
  • Paranoid
  • Party
  • Pissed off
  • Sad
  • Saywhat
  • Scared
  • Shh
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sillyme
  • Sleepy
  • Starving
  • Stoned
  • Stressed
  • Thinking
  • Tired
      PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Taiping Experience

So I was back to Taiping for elections. Election gonna start in like 5 hours and I went for a drink in Planet Star. Got two buckets with a friend.
      After we finished, we thought of pub hopping. Manatau pub closed, corner pub at the Ong association.

He then suggested that we go for massage. Post drinking massage he said best. So I agreed and we drove to the stretch behind of the Association building.

At around 2am we arrived at this reflexology centre. Full house and waited for a while. My friend arranged for me. Saw some pics but couldnít make up my mind. Cuz I am familiar with the pics that were edited like KLstarcluv or Semonís.

Then this Thai came out and took some towel from a rack nearby the receptionist counter as we r seated. OKT said this is the gal which is available , so I went with her. Mai, Thai girl. Pretty and short. I went it the curtained rooms, like those massage centres. I literally did not know what to do as Iíve never visited this kind of service provider before.
      Mai and I did not talk much as her ability to converse in English is limited. She asked me to undress and sleep. I layed down on the mattress and after a while she came checking whether Iím asleep or not. She then said why havenít u sleep? And laugh off.

She gave me like 20/30 min BBBJ. I came after like 45 min and she sucked the cum. Man never experience this before and gave her 50 tips.

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by Poyu View Post
      So I was back to Taiping for elections. Election gonna start in like 5 hours and I went for a drink in Planet Star. Got two buckets with a friend.
      After we finished, we thought of pub hopping. Manatau pub closed, corner pub at the Ong association.

He then suggested that we go for massage. Post drinking massage he said best. So I agreed and we drove to the stretch behind of the Association building.

At around 2am we arrived at this reflexology centre. Full house and waited for a while. My friend arranged for me. Saw some pics but couldnít make up my mind. Cuz I am familiar with the pics that were edited like KLstarcluv or Semonís.

Then this Thai came out and took some towel from a rack nearby the receptionist counter as we r seated. OKT said this is the gal which is available , so I went with her. Mai, Thai girl. Pretty and short. I went it the curtained rooms, like those massage centres. I literally did not know what to do as Iíve never visited this kind of service provider before.
      Mai and I did not talk much as her ability to converse in English is limited. She asked me to undress and sleep. I layed down on the mattress and after a while she came checking whether Iím asleep or not. She then said why havenít u sleep? And laugh off.

She gave me like 20/30 min BBBJ. I came after like 45 min and she sucked the cum. Man never experience this before and gave her 50 tips.
      Bro what are the damage and the MP name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PlayBaby
      Attack Attack!

I am:
      Amazed

Book Agoda Hotel Through
      DPF and you will get 5%
      reimburse discount
      Click here to book or search below

Quote Originally Posted by Poyu View Post

Nice info.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

https://www.agoda.com/partners/partnersearch.aspx?cid=1623474&pcs=1

Hotels.com