“http://bit.ly/2KV9P2o"   “http://PJEscort33.club"

~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~ ~~ https://www.agoda.com/?cid=1623474&pcs=1 ~~~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~
Welcome to the Decent Playboy Forum.
  • Amazed
  • Angry
  • Big Hug
  • blowme
  • Bored
  • BrokenHeart
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • chatty
  • Cheerful
  • Chicken
  • Cloud_9
  • Clueless
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Dead
  • Depressed
  • Dreaming
  • Errrr
  • fight
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Fuckoff
  • Fuckyou
  • Gloomy
  • Gross
  • haha
  • Hangover
  • happy
  • Hungry
  • IDB
  • Impatient
  • In pain
  • Inlove
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • Irresolute
  • Letsfuck
  • Lonely
  • Loser
  • Love
  • Mad
  • Nerdy
  • On phone
  • Paranoid
  • Party
  • Pissed off
  • Sad
  • Saywhat
  • Scared
  • Shh
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sillyme
  • Sleepy
  • Starving
  • Stoned
  • Stressed
  • Thinking
  • Tired
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 20 of 35
    1. #1
      PlayKid
      ð''ð""
       
      I am:
      How are you today?
       

      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Posts
      118
      Rep Power
      8

      the psychology of the FL

      sometimes i just curious what is going on inside the girls mind when they work as FL. want to ask them... but i fear its just too sensitive. One girl told me once before... they told me that the work is addictive. because its easy money, they addicted to it. love the lavish life so they cant stop.

      this is my personal experience... dont know about u guys... do u really think girl involves this job.. desperate for money or desperate for lifestyle

      Sent from my G3116 using Tapatalk

    2. #2
      PlayBoy
      Own your desire!
       
      I am:
      Angry
       

      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Posts
      845
      Rep Power
      5
      Easy money, when take so many cum, its so hard to settle down find a husband. The guy who takes prostitute as his long term partner, is a cuck.

      It's that simple, no man wants to marry a whore/slut if his smv is high.

      Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk
      We came here to fuck, so OWN your animalistic desire

    3. #3
      PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?
       
      I am:
      How are you today?
       

      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Location
      puchong
      Posts
      10
      Rep Power
      3
      Let's do some mathematics. Let's assume a WL can get busuk² 5 customer per day at RM100 per pop. That's make it RM500 per day. They can work for at least 20 days a month. That will come to RM10,000 per month, tax free brother. If she can get more customer per day, guess how much she makes a month. Most of us brothers income not even close to their income. Great income comes with great purchasing power.

    4. #4
      PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?
       
      I am:
      How are you today?
       

      Join Date
      Oct 2017
      Posts
      81
      Rep Power
      1
      Is it worth? I can't comment further but kind of pity them, cause many started because back home need money or financial help then force to come out and earn fast money.

      Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

    5. #5
      PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?
       
      I am:
      How are you today?
       

      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      90
      Rep Power
      5
      This is interesting, I got a few WL telling me I give them the vibe that I'm really rich (I'm not). They say it's the way I act around them, but I don't wear expensive stuff or boast about my money or anything, because I'm not rich, it just is. I always think they unconsciously judge men on their money.

      Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

    6. #6
      PlayKid
      What's in your mind?
       
      I am:
      Busy
       

      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      229
      Rep Power
      7
      Personally, it is a continous cycle loop of ton of money, quick cash, luxury life, easy job. No long term plan for retiring and settling down. Get married, have children, do another job. But not all aim for luxury lifestyle, some of them do it because urgent need to pay ahlong loan, personal loan, car loan, study fee.

      But nowadays seems like some FL have diva attitude.

      Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

    7. #7
      PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?
       
      I am:
      How are you today?
       

      Join Date
      Jan 2018
      Posts
      86
      Rep Power
      1
      If it is for lifestyle:
      Once you've enjoyed a certain level of lifestyle with the purchasing power the job gives you, it's hard to go back to previous life. And it's hard to be emotionally attached once you start to see every man as tap that needs releasing.

      Think of it this way - if you're already earning xx amount per month, would you want to take a 30-40% pay cut especially given your financial commitments and luxuries?

      If it's for money:
      I'd categorise this as a case for some emergency need. Pay loan (ah long or bank), pay family medical, family farm destroyed by flood, etc. Most of these girls will retire once they've settled their objective. There are exceptions of those who evolve into the first category, and repeatedly return from their 'breaks'.

      The above applies to WLs in general from my little experience la, I believe there are many here who'd have heard a variety of stories over the years.

      Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
      Last edited by willywanka; 29-04-2018 at 03:04.

    8. #8
      PlayKid
      What's in your mind?
       
      I am:
      How are you today?
       

      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Posts
      431
      Rep Power
      3
      Addictive? Yeah.. A lot of them do hard drugs. Maybe they don't want to tell you straightforwardly.
      Last edited by Focker; 29-04-2018 at 03:41.

    9. #9
      PlayKid
      What's in your mind?
       
      I am:
      How are you today?
       

      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Posts
      431
      Rep Power
      3
      Quote Originally Posted by rogermtt View Post
      Let's do some mathematics. Let's assume a WL can get busuk² 5 customer per day at RM100 per pop. That's make it RM500 per day. They can work for at least 20 days a month. That will come to RM10,000 per month, tax free brother. If she can get more customer per day, guess how much she makes a month. Most of us brothers income not even close to their income. Great income comes with great purchasing power.
      Got other taxes to pay. And 100? Hmm.. So far I only know one place that pays their girls 100 per customer. And we're talking about the customer pay in the range of 150-180 like that. Other places where the price is also around 150, I've heard the girls get paid around 80 per customer.

      Edit: Oops. Thread is about FL. Local FL earning 100 per customer only? Seems a bit low?
      Last edited by Focker; 29-04-2018 at 03:43.

    10. #10
      PlayKid
      What's in your mind?
       
      I am:
      How are you today?
       

      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Posts
      431
      Rep Power
      3
      Quote Originally Posted by kucino View Post
      Personally, it is a continous cycle loop of ton of money, quick cash, luxury life, easy job. No long term plan for retiring and settling down. Get married, have children, do another job. But not all aim for luxury lifestyle, some of them do it because urgent need to pay ahlong loan, personal loan, car loan, study fee.

      But nowadays seems like some FL have diva attitude.

      Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
      The customers spoil them. Deswai. Plus, nowadays more educated already.

      Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

    11. #11
      PlayKid
      What's in your mind?
       
      I am:
      How are you today?
       

      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Posts
      431
      Rep Power
      3
      Quote Originally Posted by willywanka View Post
      The above applies to WLs in general from my little experience la, I believe there are many here who'd have heard a variety of stories over the years.
      Yeah true. And a lot of them wanna buy/build house. That is not easy man. Have to work few years to achieve that. A few years in this line.. Is a long time..

      Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

    12. #12
      PlaySaint
      Moderating
       
      I am:
      Cloud_9
       

      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Land of Sadness
      Posts
      81,926
      Rep Power
      90
      有头发边个想做癞痢
      In general, given a choice, no one loves to do this kind of job.
      Asking for contact openly is NOT advisable. Please use PM - 小蕉™©®

    13. #13
      PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?
       
      I am:
      How are you today?
       

      Join Date
      Oct 2017
      Posts
      81
      Rep Power
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by XiaoJiao View Post
      有头发边个想做癞痢
      In general, given a choice, no one loves to do this kind of job.
      Fully agree

      Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

    14. #14
      PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?
       
      I am:
      How are you today?
       

      Join Date
      Jan 2018
      Posts
      86
      Rep Power
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by Focker View Post
      Yeah true. And a lot of them wanna buy/build house. That is not easy man. Have to work few years to achieve that. A few years in this line.. Is a long time..

      Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk
      Well, good luck to them. There's also renovation and other miscellaneous they need to factor in. That IS gonna be a long time in this job.

      I personally had an FL hinting that she'd stop if she can find an alternative to earn RM10k a month. That's hardly close to any average joe cheongster can earn.

      Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

    15. #15
      PlayBoy
      Own your desire!
       
      I am:
      Angry
       

      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Posts
      845
      Rep Power
      5
      Quote Originally Posted by willywanka View Post
      Well, good luck to them. There's also renovation and other miscellaneous they need to factor in. That IS gonna be a long time in this job.

      I personally had an FL hinting that she'd stop if she can find an alternative to earn RM10k a month. That's hardly close to any average joe cheongster can earn.

      Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
      10k/ month is msia? Unless u are above average sales man la...addiction is addiction

      Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk
      We came here to fuck, so OWN your animalistic desire

    16. #16
      PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?
       
      I am:
      How are you today?
       

      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Posts
      91
      Rep Power
      2
      easy money for fl
      15k without tax
      especially those who go on national tour

    17. #17
      PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?
       
      I am:
      How are you today?
       

      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      90
      Rep Power
      5
      I also always wondered why they want to work in Malaysia. Wouldn't Singapore give better money and it's legal there?

      Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

    18. #18
      PlayBoy
      Own your desire!
       
      I am:
      Angry
       

      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Posts
      845
      Rep Power
      5
      Quote Originally Posted by adam.ahmad View Post
      easy money for fl
      15k without tax
      especially those who go on national tour
      women always have it better earlier compared to men. Just imagine a fl hit past 35, pussy wrecked if still spend so much money on makeup travel no savings then she's going to regret.

      Look at pornstars! Yes they make a lot of money, but if they can't get married eventually they still get fucked inside.

      Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk
      We came here to fuck, so OWN your animalistic desire

    19. #19
      PlayBoy
      Own your desire!
       
      I am:
      Angry
       

      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Posts
      845
      Rep Power
      5
      Quote Originally Posted by Gudboy View Post
      I also always wondered why they want to work in Malaysia. Wouldn't Singapore give better money and it's legal there?

      Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
      women crave familiarity that's why they have hive mindset/behavior. We guys often can go lonewolf and Hunt..

      Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk
      We came here to fuck, so OWN your animalistic desire

    20. #20
      PlayBaby
      Make it bigger
       
      I am:
      Amazed
       

      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Jb
      Posts
      88
      Rep Power
      4
      Book Agoda Hotel Through
      DPF and you will get 5%
      reimburse discount
      Click here to book or search below

      I agree with the idea FL do this job because they want earn big money easily. Same to ML in hanky panky MP. The sad story sometimes just lying to seek empathy. They saw the opportunity in this industry. So, why not? Many men like us ready to spend money.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

     

     
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast




    https://www.agoda.com/partners/partnersearch.aspx?cid=1623474&pcs=1

    Hotels.com

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •