“http://dpf.ibet8899.net"   “http://www.everbet168.com"

~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~ ~~ https://www.agoda.com/?cid=1623474&pcs=1 ~~~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~
Welcome to the Decent Playboy Forum.
  • Amazed
  • Angry
  • Big Hug
  • blowme
  • Bored
  • BrokenHeart
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • chatty
  • Cheerful
  • Chicken
  • Cloud_9
  • Clueless
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Dead
  • Depressed
  • Dreaming
  • Errrr
  • fight
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Fuckoff
  • Fuckyou
  • Gloomy
  • Gross
  • haha
  • Hangover
  • happy
  • Hungry
  • IDB
  • Impatient
  • In pain
  • Inlove
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • Irresolute
  • Letsfuck
  • Lonely
  • Loser
  • Love
  • Mad
  • Nerdy
  • On phone
  • Paranoid
  • Party
  • Pissed off
  • Sad
  • Saywhat
  • Scared
  • Shh
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sillyme
  • Sleepy
  • Starving
  • Stoned
  • Stressed
  • Thinking
  • Tired
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Currently I have a friend who has just lost her job. She has been a fl for a short time in the past but stopped after having a stable job. Now she is considering going back to fl or becoming a sugarbaby. But I feel her mindset is want to look for easy money la. A stable job with pay of 2.5 - 3k but resign because of small issues.

The thing is the money in fl work is so easy. Local CKT with above average looks easily get 600-700 per pop, if she just do this 10 times per month then she can have 6-7k per month, instead of working 8 hours a day for 5 days a week.

The only cons I can think of is that working FL or sugarbaby, once you aged, your value drops, then you find yourself still single, low EPF amount, and probably difficult to find a good paying job due to gaps in your working experience.

Really dilemma as I wish to advice her as a friend but then I myself also want to try her again as I did during her first stint as FL. haha

PlayEmperor
      Moderating

I am:
      Cloud_9

Quote Originally Posted by real5 View Post
      Really dilemma as I wish to advice her as a friend but then I myself also want to try her again as I did during her first stint as FL. haha
      Can I advise her also? How big is her boobs?
      Asking for contact openly is NOT advisable. Please use PM - 小蕉™©®

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

I think as friend you should tell her the cons in future vs having stable career. But i would still cheong her as fl if she still doing it, haha.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Hahaha... not that big but acceptable.. i guess a B cupper..

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      Busy

Hahaha... not that big but acceptable.. i guess a B cupper..
      Have u cheong her ah bro? Post some FR here la why not... hahaha

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      Letsfuck

Currently I have a friend who has just lost her job. She has been a fl for a short time in the past but stopped after having a stable job. Now she is considering going back to fl or becoming a sugarbaby. But I feel her mindset is want to look for easy money la. A stable job with pay of 2.5 - 3k but resign because of small issues.

The thing is the money in fl work is so easy. Local CKT with above average looks easily get 600-700 per pop, if she just do this 10 times per month then she can have 6-7k per month, instead of working 8 hours a day for 5 days a week.

The only cons I can think of is that working FL or sugarbaby, once you aged, your value drops, then you find yourself still single, low EPF amount, and probably difficult to find a good paying job due to gaps in your working experience.

If she's smart, she can do FL, earn RM 6K-RM 7K a month but live life as if she only earns RM 2K. The rest can put in EPF or invest in other things.

Actually the psychology of an FL depends on the FL themselves. Some do it simply because they need the money. Some do it because they like sex and feel that, since they're gonna get screwed might as well get rewarded for it.

Somehow the ones that do it because they like sex are actually more sincere in doing FL, hence better GFE. But they also cost more...
      Last edited by tiadaid; 05-05-2018 at 08:51.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by tiadaid View Post
      If she's smart, she can do FL, earn RM 6K-RM 7K a month but live life as if she only earns RM 2K. The rest can put in EPF or invest in other things.

Actually the psychology of an FL depends on the FL themselves. Some do it simply because they need the money. Some do it because they like sex and feel that, since they're gonna get screwed might as well get rewarded for it.

Somehow the ones that do it because they like sex are actually more sincere in doing FL, hence better GFE. But they also cost more...
      Yes, should advise her on this.. save 50-70% of it, because have to consider long term. Value and price drops a lot once you aged and is not that attractive anymore, plus if your name will be tainted with FL and sugarbaby forever in case if she still wants to find a boyfriend or husband in the future. The possibility is that one day someone will reveal to her partner that she is a fl in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by kucino View Post
      Have u cheong her ah bro? Post some FR here la why not... hahaha

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
      Haha ya... since she said she need money and thinking of FL.. so when she become FL the first day I be her customer... haha... but I pay her a bit more than market rate la... because also wanted to help her..

Haha few years ago la.. I think I did post FR in one of the FL FR thread.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

FL usually starts when they desperate for money. Then after that, they will notice this is such a simple job to find quick cash.

That's when they are getting trapped into this cycle. (Work, get easy money probably 10-30k per month, spend lavishly, buy bags whatever, and broke) Keep on repeating.

They are very difficult to go back / live the normal life once they are in this industry. Ask yourself, would you stop working for a company if it pays you 15k-30k per month. No matter how u hate it, u will get stuck inside this company because NONE of the work out there is able to provide you such income.

PlayBoy
      Own your desire!

I am:
      Angry

Book Agoda Hotel Through
      DPF and you will get 5%
      reimburse discount
      Click here to book or search below

Pussy getting ripped so much and then find a beta waterfish to settle down hahaha
      #kebodohan

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk
      We came here to fuck, so OWN your animalistic desire

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

https://www.agoda.com/partners/partnersearch.aspx?cid=1623474&pcs=1

Hotels.com