“http://dpf.ibet8899.net"   “http://www.everbet168.com"

~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~ ~~ https://www.agoda.com/?cid=1623474&pcs=1 ~~~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~
Welcome to the Decent Playboy Forum.
  • Amazed
  • Angry
  • Big Hug
  • blowme
  • Bored
  • BrokenHeart
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • chatty
  • Cheerful
  • Chicken
  • Cloud_9
  • Clueless
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Dead
  • Depressed
  • Dreaming
  • Errrr
  • fight
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Fuckoff
  • Fuckyou
  • Gloomy
  • Gross
  • haha
  • Hangover
  • happy
  • Hungry
  • IDB
  • Impatient
  • In pain
  • Inlove
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • Irresolute
  • Letsfuck
  • Lonely
  • Loser
  • Love
  • Mad
  • Nerdy
  • On phone
  • Paranoid
  • Party
  • Pissed off
  • Sad
  • Saywhat
  • Scared
  • Shh
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sillyme
  • Sleepy
  • Starving
  • Stoned
  • Stressed
  • Thinking
  • Tired
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Results 41 to 48 of 48

    Thread: Bbbj risk

    1. #41
      PlayBoy
      Support PRACTICE SEX!
       
      I am:
      Letsfuck
       

      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Posts
      666
      Rep Power
      4
      Quote Originally Posted by epos View Post
      You might want to replace 'will' with 'may'. The culprit most likely will be HPV, particularly strain 16. So Michael Douglas got it from his hot wife, but that doesn't mean the same thing will happen to the rest of the male population if they get a head from her( who wouldn't want it!) Usually the immune system will get rid of HPV within two years but an unfortunate some may develop cancer when the immune system failed its job.

      If there is great fear towards bacteria and viruses, we might also want to reconsider how we handle cash notes.
      are u talking about blowjob. Yes, hpv develop in women turn into cancer puts women on bigger disadvantage than men. But that doesn't mean a guy will not have throat cancer if he daty a woman also.

    2. #42
      PlayBoy
      Support PRACTICE SEX!
       
      I am:
      Letsfuck
       

      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Posts
      666
      Rep Power
      4
      Quote Originally Posted by tussy4u View Post
      Reading this thread all newbies will think never to cheong at all. Stop this fear mongering

      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      that's why sex robot is getting technical these days.

    3. #43
      Infant
      What's in your mind?
       
      I am:
      How are you today?
       

      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      17
      Rep Power
      0
      Sorry i've been out for a while..to those who were asking the girl is from port in pwtc and she is still here

    4. #44
      Infant
      What's in your mind?
       
      I am:
      How are you today?
       

      Join Date
      Dec 2017
      Posts
      26
      Rep Power
      0
      wow was really contemplaying getting a bbbj but now it is making me reconsider....doesn't feel nice with a condom but definitely safer

    5. #45
      PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?
       
      I am:
      How are you today?
       

      Join Date
      May 2016
      Posts
      7
      Rep Power
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by tussy4u View Post
      I only fuck my wife, fubus, gfs and tinder girls so no I don't use protection for bbbj. I test myself every three months and I just did in September and after few hundred girls in my life I'm still clean no STDs nothing.

      Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk
      Although I have a similar routine for getting STD-checkups and love me a BBBJ, there has been one thing I found out I got which is bothersome although not as serious.

      NSU (doctor's short form) for Non-Specific Urethritis is pretty easy to pick up even though you are STD clean. After I tested positive for NSU (the test is simple without needle, but you gotta let the doc swab your dick opening) the antibiotics to get it cleared can take weeks and more than 1 round.

      If you don't get this NSU cleared and do it raw with home minister or GF, it can develop into something worse in her. Read up if you guys need more info from qualified sources. One symptom for me was an itchy dick opening and slight redness around that area, but no pus no rash or other STD symptoms.

      Just some sharing.

    6. #46
      PlayTeen
      In Swinging Heaven
       
      I am:
      blowme
       

      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Posts
      1,649
      Rep Power
      9
      Quote Originally Posted by Veraxes View Post
      Although I have a similar routine for getting STD-checkups and love me a BBBJ, there has been one thing I found out I got which is bothersome although not as serious.

      NSU (doctor's short form) for Non-Specific Urethritis is pretty easy to pick up even though you are STD clean. After I tested positive for NSU (the test is simple without needle, but you gotta let the doc swab your dick opening) the antibiotics to get it cleared can take weeks and more than 1 round.

      If you don't get this NSU cleared and do it raw with home minister or GF, it can develop into something worse in her. Read up if you guys need more info from qualified sources. One symptom for me was an itchy dick opening and slight redness around that area, but no pus no rash or other STD symptoms.

      Just some sharing.
      My doctor back in the States does NSU as well bro. Further circumcision does help reduce this a little bit. But yeah a complete STD test includes swap of penis in men and vagina in women

      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    7. #47
      PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?
       
      I am:
      How are you today?
       

      Join Date
      Dec 2017
      Posts
      6
      Rep Power
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by epos View Post
      You might want to replace 'will' with 'may'. The culprit most likely will be HPV, particularly strain 16. So Michael Douglas got it from his hot wife, but that doesn't mean the same thing will happen to the rest of the male population if they get a head from her( who wouldn't want it!) Usually the immune system will get rid of HPV within two years but an unfortunate some may develop cancer when the immune system failed its job.

      If there is great fear towards bacteria and viruses, we might also want to reconsider how we handle cash notes.
      https://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv.htm

      Everything about HPV , good news is u can get urself vaccinated
      Hope this helps


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    8. #48
      PlayBoy
      Support PRACTICE SEX!
       
      I am:
      Letsfuck
       

      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Posts
      666
      Rep Power
      4
      Book Agoda Hotel Through
      DPF and you will get 5%
      reimburse discount
      Click here to book or search below

      Quote Originally Posted by kinsafe View Post
      https://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv.htm

      Everything about HPV , good news is u can get urself vaccinated
      Hope this helps


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Lol, kena liao go vaccinated also useless. The public gov doesn't provide it for male but only female...

     

     
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123




    https://www.agoda.com/partners/partnersearch.aspx?cid=1623474&pcs=1

    Hotels.com

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •