“http://dpf.ibet8899.net"   “http://www.everbet168.com"

~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~ ~~ https://www.agoda.com/?cid=1623474&pcs=1 ~~~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~
Welcome to the Decent Playboy Forum.
  • Amazed
  • Angry
  • Big Hug
  • blowme
  • Bored
  • BrokenHeart
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • chatty
  • Cheerful
  • Chicken
  • Cloud_9
  • Clueless
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Dead
  • Depressed
  • Dreaming
  • Errrr
  • fight
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Fuckoff
  • Fuckyou
  • Gloomy
  • Gross
  • haha
  • Hangover
  • happy
  • Hungry
  • IDB
  • Impatient
  • In pain
  • Inlove
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • Irresolute
  • Letsfuck
  • Lonely
  • Loser
  • Love
  • Mad
  • Nerdy
  • On phone
  • Paranoid
  • Party
  • Pissed off
  • Sad
  • Saywhat
  • Scared
  • Shh
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sillyme
  • Sleepy
  • Starving
  • Stoned
  • Stressed
  • Thinking
  • Tired
  • Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
      PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by XiaoJiao View Post
      MILF CKT Joyce
      Attachment 305878
      Fuiyoh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Port : QClub Sri Petaling
      Date: Early May
      Name: Nutty ( 5001 )
      Origin: Thai
      Language: English

Face: 8/10
      Body: 8/10
      Boobs: D cup
      Pussy: 8/10
      Massage : 7/10 full Thai Massage just lack strength

DFK: LFK only
      DATY : none
      Fingering : skipped
      BBBJ: 6/10 Water BJ
      FJ: 8.5/10
      Moans : 6/10
      GFE: 8/10
      Damage : 178
      WIR : Yes

Very accommodating do what you request. Have long what with her. Get to know her and about his son and husband.

Sure will look for her again.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

PlayBoy
      Cold right now

I am:
      blowme

Quote Originally Posted by umikosan View Post
      Port : QClub Sri Petaling
      Date: Early May
      Name: Nutty ( 5001 )
      Origin: Thai
      Language: English

Another FR.. soon this thread will be populated by FRs and TCSS..

Though Umikosan did one right thing by leaving a pic.
      I won't share contacts with :1.Silent Readers 2.Infant
      3.Non FR contributors 4.One liner TCSS posters

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by secretsecretes View Post
      Another FR.. soon this thread will be populated by FRs and TCSS..

Though Umikosan did one right thing by leaving a pic.
      Hope I done nothing wrong.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Port : TianMa Sri Petaling

Date: Yesterday

Name: V77

Origin: Viet

Language: Mandarin

Face: 8/10

Body: 8/10

Boobs: D cup

Pussy: 8/10 ( Tight )

Massage : Cubit Cubit only

DFK: Cannot

DATY : Cannot

Fingering : Said pain maybe tight hole

BBBJ: 7/10 no suction just enjoy the view and simply tongue action with her big melon job.

FJ: 7/10 small bed limitation

Moans : 6/10 sensual maybe next door too loud

GFE: 8/10

Damage : 160

WIR : Yes

Accommodating within limited space. Her ass do look good never try doggie on her yet. Fair skin and nice curve. She

After unload we have some small chat and I give her some massage while enjoy touching her soft skin and playing with her firm D cup.

She look much more pretty then the picture or it just me.

Sure will look for her again.

PlayBoy
      Cold right now

I am:
      blowme

The Official Big Boobs Thread!

Hope I done nothing wrong.

Yes you did some newbie mistakes. FR should be posted at their respective thread.. for Queen SP it's here.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...7&share_type=t

It's good to post at correct thread, especially for advertisers as they contribute to keep our forum running.. won't be fair to them if no one knows how their WLs been doing when FR posted somewhere else..

Tian Ma should be Heavens Horse,if for any MP not listed, you can ask PM the seniors/admin like Kasan, Xiao Jiao and tzeng where is the right thread to post..

I know you are newbie and very excited, but it's good to start with Newbie section to learn the rules and regulations of our beloved forum..

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
      Last edited by secretsecretes; 12-06-2018 at 17:36.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Yes you did some newbie mistakes. FR should be posted at their respective thread.. for Queen SP it's here.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...7&share_type=t

It's good to post at correct thread, especially for advertisers as they contribute to keep our forum running.. won't be fair to them if no one knows how their WLs been doing when FR posted somewhere else..

I can't find the thread for Tian Ma, it's probably an MP that got renamed, but you can ask PM the seniors/admin like Kasan, Xiao Jiao and tzeng where is the right thread to post..

I know you are newbie and very excited, but it's good to start with Newbie section to learn the rules and regulations of our beloved forum..

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
      I thought big boob all post here . So sorry

PlayBoy
      Cold right now

I am:
      blowme

I thought big boob all post here . So sorry

Post pics here, then if you want, link to your FR if you tried them.
      Last edited by secretsecretes; 12-06-2018 at 16:54.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Noted Boss

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

question... how bout brief description of FR and photo in this thread??? if yes then i dont mind providing some "FR"... lolx... encouraged by the mastermind xiaojiao...

PlayEmperor
      Moderating

I am:
      Cloud_9

Quote Originally Posted by thesecret View Post
      question... how bout brief description of FR and photo in this thread??? if yes then i dont mind providing some "FR"... lolx... encouraged by the mastermind xiaojiao...
      Asking for contact openly is NOT advisable. Please use PM - 小蕉™ฉฎ

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by XiaoJiao View Post
      What u mean by oh please?

A. Oh please... dont do this...
      B. Oh pleaee... give some juicy FR?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

PlayEmperor
      Moderating

I am:
      Cloud_9

What u mean by oh please?
      Asking for contact openly is NOT advisable. Please use PM - 小蕉™ฉฎ

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Since my master XiaoJiao kept encouraging me to provide FR all this while... then i just broke this thread rules and my own rules of not providing FR --- just for this once...

I will give some brief FR and Area bout all the girls with minor C cup and above that I fucked just for the year 2018 until today...

CANDY

candy.jpg

FR: High GFE... DFK nonstop... always over the session time... first visit asked additional RM50 for 2nd shots... subsequent visit all 2 shots with the price of 1...
      Current Status: Off - Back in Vietnam

CHARLENE

WeChat Image_20180612173122.jpg

FR: High GFE... DFK allow unless she is feeling unwell... Pink Nipple... First time i fucked her was November 2016 in Pinklady... her BBBJ skill is superb and got once i accidentally CIM... she pinched my nipple until now i still remember the pain... not to forget her AV act during the fucking scene...
      Current Status: Active

TINA

WeChat Image_20180612173556.jpg

FR: First visit while she was working in bukit tinggi Klang... High GFE and kiss nonstop but no DFK... also another crazy BBBJ skill... after a few visit she gave me 2 shots for every visit... During April she shifted to a shop in Sunway... and i accidentally CIM her (actually i did it on purpose)... opps... not to mentioned her face is different from the pic above as she got quite lots of pimples...

ORANGE

WeChat Image_20180612174347.jpg

FR: 19 years old with natural D or E Cup... chubby look but good bonk... first visit there is a problem with her BBBJ... her suction is too hard and i told her to stop... but due to language barrier... she thought i was about to cum and she said she is ok with CIM... and she continue sucking my dick... end up it gone limped... soon she does improve alot with her BBBJ skill... first visit no kissing at all... subsequent visit mad with DFK...
      Current Status: Retired

SDYNEY

WeChat Image_20180612174818.jpg

FR: After few attempt... finally get to meet this bombshell... natural D cup... and she loves to blow your dick... but her skill wasnt good enough to make me cum... during march she went to work in a Hotel port in KD and i did paid her a visit and she gave me 2 shots with the price of 1... after that she was granted holiday... back from holiday and now she is back in Sri Petaling again... sensitive nipple so dont go too harsh on it... and kiss on lips without DFK...

LILY

WeChat Image_20180612175237.jpg

FR: I was actually aiming for another girl but that girl had gone a day earlier... so the OKT recomended me Lily... well no choice i picked her... after she took on her top... i noticed she was wearing a bra with 4 hooks at the back... after she unhooked it... oh pity her boobs... being squeezed badly by a undersize bra... at least a Major C going to D... oh ya... sweet smile... great skill... and like to kiss... sadly no dfk...

IVY

WeChat Image_20180612175907.jpg

FR: Found her on people nearby... when i saw her real person... a bit disappointed... a bit over chubby... well a promise is a promise... once in the room... straight away DFK... after shower... titty fucks... BBBJ and I almost cum with those great skills... capped on and ended 1st shot within 3 minutes... ok... this isa 2FJ port... so she take no time keep teasing me with cat bathing my neck and chest area... sometimes she stroked my dick... till is hard... she perform another BBBJ... second shot took a longer time... and during the final shower... she gave me a HJ while asking me to squeeze both her breasts and keep DFK... boom... gained a third shot....
      Additional Info: Bro Mikebanning posted her naked breast photo few days ago...

MON

WeChat Image_20180612180544.jpg

FR: Hit this chick on people nearby also... all her photo shows she is chubby but trust me... she is not... not even a tummy... my first visit... she asked tips for 2nd shot... i said how bout RM30... she said RM50... then i said... just now i paid RM200 at the counter and return RM40 as balance... she then ok with RM40... no kiss at all but during pumping she went for DFK... end of the session she returned RM10 to me because she worried i got no money to buy food... what a kind girl... subsequent visit she does gave me 2 shots with the price of 1...

KIWI

WeChat Image_20180612181125.jpg

FR: i guess she is quite a popstar in DPF... but then i had a more than so-so session... she was tired that day and just hug me and slept after i cummed until the session ends... may be we dont click... she did not even approve my wechat friend request... I AM SO SAD... service wise is almost as good as mentioned by most of the FR...

TINA

WeChat Image_20180612181516.jpg

FR: sweet face... good service... only problem is implant... what a waste... high GFE... DFK nonstop... with the barbie doll voice... seriously turn u up... and her riding skill is quite commanding... even have my 2nd shots in the water bed inside the bath room... light weight which can do carry-fuck...

AXXXXX

Photo: Not available... sorry...
      FR: Better not to mentioned much... i give her 9 out of 10... recently her photo caused a major havoc in the other 2 chinese forum... she does not want her photo to be reveal... I did recommended to bro Edwinyong in this forum because he is in my wechat group.... also i think bro Constreajun27 know who she is...

CINDY
      WeChat Image_20180612185245.jpg

FR: Small frame... Big tits... and not saggy... even better than Kiwi Micasa... but service wise... I flipped... is a 2 shots joint... once enter room... she play with her phone before undress... i patiently waited... after shower... got new message came in to her phone... she played the voice message and the customer said he had reached the shop... she asked the customer wait... then turned to me and asked me is it ok with me for just 1 shot instead of 2? I agreed with her because i already know it is gonna flipped and fall from mount everest... she give a brief BBBJ and then capped me... ride me in 5th gear and kept asking me am i close to cum? Fine... i just pumped her had and release all my cum... then she just went to shower and ask me to clean myself... after she showered... she asked me go shower because she wanted to clean the bed for the next customer... then she even asked me to tell OKT that because I am the one in hurry so i need to leave early... well she even make sure i tell her story to the okt by following me out and then guided me to the door and sent me out from the shop...
      Current Status: Active - but in Damansara

MISS U

WeChat Image_20180612182453.jpg

FR: First visit she went viral on DFK and i almost suffocated... worse or could say better... i accidentally entered her raw while she kept DFK on top of me... she even sit my dick fully in while DFK... and then asked me to stay put... not to move... after few seconds she get her pussy out and capped me... the whole session is not bout sex... but is bout DFK... but some people might turn off by those scars on her breast due to motorcycle accident back in Vietnam... after few visits... i even took doublefly with her sister at the port...
      Current Status: Active - But in JB

CANDY

WeChat Image_20180612182957.jpg

FR: Well... i guess she is well known as well... DFK started not even before undressing... BBBJ during shower... assline-fucking during shower.... also raw teasing all the while... damn if i have the courage i would had enter her raw... lolx... i think most of her FR said it all... as I am fully satisfied with her and had done multiple visits...

LINH SAM

WeChat Image_20180612183424.jpg

FR: I know bro Secretsecretes are a big fan of her... well at least may be... okok.. back to the FR... first fucked was last year... before she had an implant... well... fuck her after her implant was quite a major disappointment... her breasts gone too hard and cannot even squeeze... and her nipple too... what a waste... again...
      Current Status: Off

NINA

WeChat Image_20180612183712.jpg

FR: Well... other than service is below par... so far so good... no kissing allowed... but she gave me 2 shots with the price of 1 even is my first visit for her... no complain... 19 years old with E cup... but half saggy...

ALICE

WeChat Image_20180612184450.jpg

FR: Tried my lucked few times during her sweetie day but did not get to bonk her... finally get to bonk her in Cheras after second attempt in cheras... end up disappointing in the end... GFE is high... DFK is good and BBBJ is awesome... when i almost CIM... she can felt it and she stopped... capped me and nightmare came... she ride me with 5th gear when i almost CIM earlier... boom... i cummed less than 1 minute... ok... nevermind... BUT SHE ASKED ME GO SHOWER STRAIGHT AWAY after i cummed... so the session is 9/10 before i cummed and 0/10 after i cummed
      Last edited by thesecret; 12-06-2018 at 18:57.

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

LINH SAMWeChat Image_20180612183424.jpg

FR: I know bro Secretsecretes are a big fan of her... well at least may be... okok.. back to the FR... first fucked was last year... before she had an implant... well... fuck her after her implant was quite a major disappointment... her breasts gone too hard and cannot even squeeze... and her nipple too... what a waste... again...
      Implants? Sigh. I was targeting her.

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Since my master XiaoJiao kept encouraging me to provide FR all this while... then i just broke this thread rules and my own rules of not providing FR --- just for this once...

I will give some brief FR and Area bout all the girls with minor C cup and above that I fucked just for the year 2018 until today...

CANDY

candy.jpg

FR: High GFE... DFK nonstop... always over the session time... first visit asked additional RM50 for 2nd shots... subsequent visit all 2 shots with the price of 1...

CHARLENE

FR: High GFE... DFK allow unless she is feeling unwell... Pink Nipple... First time i fucked her was November 2016 in Pinklady... her BBBJ skill is superb and got once i accidentally CIM... she pinched my nipple until now i still remember the pain... not to forget her AV act during the fucking scene...

TINA

FR: First visit while she was working in bukit tinggi Klang... High GFE and kiss nonstop but no DFK... also another crazy BBBJ skill... after a few visit she gave me 2 shots for every visit... During April she shifted to a shop in Sunway... and i accidentally CIM her (actually i did it on purpose)... opps... not to mentioned her face is different from the pic above as she got quite lots of pimples...

ORANGE

FR: 19 years old with natural D or E Cup... chubby look but good bonk... first visit there is a problem with her BBBJ... her suction is too hard and i told her to stop... but due to language barrier... she thought i was about to cum and she said she is ok with CIM... and she continue sucking my dick... end up it gone limped... soon she does improve alot with her BBBJ skill... first visit no kissing at all... subsequent visit mad with DFK...

SDYNEY

FR: After few attempt... finally get to meet this bombshell... natural D cup... and she loves to blow your dick... but her skill wasnt good enough to make me cum... during march she went to work in a Hotel port in KD and i did paid her a visit and she gave me 2 shots with the price of 1... after that she was granted holiday... back from holiday and now she is back in Sri Petaling again... sensitive nipple so dont go too harsh on it... and kiss on lips without DFK...

LILY

FR: I was actually aiming for another girl but that girl had gone a day earlier... so the OKT recomended me Lily... well no choice i picked her... after she took on her top... i noticed she was wearing a bra with 4 hooks at the back... after she unhooked it... oh pity her boobs... being squeezed badly by a undersize bra... at least a Major C going to D... oh ya... sweet smile... great skill... and like to kiss... sadly no dfk...

IVY

FR: Found her on people nearby... when i saw her real person... a bit disappointed... a bit over chubby... well a promise is a promise... once in the room... straight away DFK... after shower... titty fucks... BBBJ and I almost cum with those great skills... capped on and ended 1st shot within 3 minutes... ok... this isa 2FJ port... so she take no time keep teasing me with cat bathing my neck and chest area... sometimes she stroked my dick... till is hard... she perform another BBBJ... second shot took a longer time... and during the final shower... she gave me a HJ while asking me to squeeze both her breasts and keep DFK... boom... gained a third shot....

MON

FR: Hit this chick on people nearby also... all her photo shows she is chubby but trust me... she is not... not even a tummy... my first visit... she asked tips for 2nd shot... i said how bout RM30... she said RM50... then i said... just now i paid RM200 at the counter and return RM40 as balance... she then ok with RM40... no kiss at all but during pumping she went for DFK... end of the session she returned RM10 to me because she worried i got no money to buy food... what a kind girl... subsequent visit she does gave me 2 shots with the price of 1...

KIWI

FR: i guess she is quite a popstar in DPF... but then i had a more than so-so session... she was tired that day and just hug me and slept after i cummed until the session ends... may be we dont click... she did not even approve my wechat friend request... I AM SO SAD... service wise is almost as good as mentioned by most of the FR...

TINA

FR: sweet face... good service... only problem is implant... what a waste... high GFE... DFK nonstop... with the barbie doll voice... seriously turn u up... and her riding skill is quite commanding... even have my 2nd shots in the water bed inside the bath room... light weight which can do carry-fuck...

AXXXXX

FR: Better not to mentioned much... i give her 9 out of 10... recently her photo caused a major havoc in the other 2 chinese forum... she does not want her photo to be reveal... I did recommended to bro Edwinyong in this forum because he is in my wechat group.... also i think bro Constreajun27 know who she is...

CINDY

FR: Small frame... Big tits... and not saggy... even better than Kiwi Micasa... but service wise... I flipped... is a 2 shots joint... once enter room... she play with her phone before undress... i patiently waited... after shower... got new message came in to her phone... she played the voice message and the customer said he had reached the shop... she asked the customer wait... then turned to me and asked me is it ok with me for just 1 shot instead of 2? I agreed with her because i already know it is gonna flipped and fall from mount everest... she give a brief BBBJ and then capped me... ride me in 5th gear and kept asking me am i close to cum? Fine... i just pumped her had and release all my cum... then she just went to shower and ask me to clean myself... after she showered... she asked me go shower because she wanted to clean the bed for the next customer... then she even asked me to tell OKT that because I am the one in hurry so i need to leave early... well she even make sure i tell her story to the okt by following me out and then guided me to the door and sent me out from the shop...

MISS U

FR: First visit she went viral on DFK and i almost suffocated... worse or could say better... i accidentally entered her raw while she kept DFK on top of me... she even sit my dick fully in while DFK... and then asked me to stay put... not to move... after few seconds she get her pussy out and capped me... the whole session is not bout sex... but is bout DFK... but some people might turn off by those scars on her breast due to motorcycle accident back in Vietnam... after few visits... i even took doublefly with her sister at the port...

CANDY

FR: Well... i guess she is well known as well... DFK started not even before undressing... BBBJ during shower... assline-fucking during shower.... also raw teasing all the while... damn if i have the courage i would had enter her raw... lolx... i think most of her FR said it all... as I am fully satisfied with her and had done multiple visits...

LINH SAM

NINA

FR: Well... other than service is below par... so far so good... no kissing allowed... but she gave me 2 shots with the price of 1 even is my first visit for her... no complain... 19 years old with E cup... but half saggy...

ALICE

FR: Tried my lucked few times during her sweetie day but did not get to bonk her... finally get to bonk her in Cheras after second attempt in cheras... end up disappointing in the end... GFE is high... DFK is good and BBBJ is awesome... when i almost CIM... she can felt it and she stopped... capped me and nightmare came... she ride me with 5th gear when i almost CIM earlier... boom... i cummed less than 1 minute... ok... nevermind... BUT SHE ASKED ME GO SHOWER STRAIGHT AWAY after i cummed... so the session is 9/10 before i cummed and 0/10 after i cummed
      Great stuff there legend secret. Hat off and kudos to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by Focker View Post
      Implants? Sigh. I was targeting her.
      she was good... WAS... now... might had changed... sigh...

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Arjan XJ, no mention Port name Mid last year, only found Sept last year..she operate under KLStar Club OUG. Bro Sinyu had her last March at J. Ipoh..

Btw, just suggestions Arjan.. can just leave it as it is..
      Yup... Affirmative... Omg... Big boobies... Thats All i asked for... And yeay...

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

she was good... WAS... now... might had changed... sigh...
      How big were her original boobs before implants?

PlayBaby
      Big Boob Lover

I am:
      Cheerful

Book Agoda Hotel Through
      DPF and you will get 5%
      reimburse discount
      Click here to book or search below

CANDY

candy.jpg

CHARLENE

TINA

ORANGE

SDYNEY

LILY

IVY

MON

KIWI

TINA

AXXXXX

CINDY

MISS U

CANDY

LINH SAM

NINA

ALICE

Nice 1 bro..hands up & respect for the legend for provide a best info for boobies..

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

https://www.agoda.com/partners/partnersearch.aspx?cid=1623474&pcs=1

Hotels.com